NBA 2020 season

20200914_234538.jpg

Unless you plan to do this for the other 1228 games, this thread is going nowhere, similarly with the 255 games in the NFL season, and the rugby thread, etc.
I accept you are probably trying to be helpful, but I haven't heard of anyone Express an interest in American football or Basketball since we had a good US membership around 4 years ago.
I see you've gotten access to a channel that gives you lists for different sports, and they might not be too happy with you sharing their work.
By all means, if someone posts ^anyone know what channel ....... is on?^ answer them.

I am sure others are also part of these channels. They also post such "work" from these channels on various sport threads. I am guessing that is ok then?

Seems a few people are finding what I am posting as "taking over" from someone. No problem you are welcome to close these threads I have started as these are not required it seems.

I only had the intention of creating such threads to make it easier for those who may watch american sports or other sports to know where exactly to go to. I only shared the great work of those behind it and have not taken credit for it at all.

Back