NBA League Pass

ike14

Anyone use a VPN to get NBA League Pass (full season) for a better price than UK/US? I want to do this but find fairly little about it online so any advice is appreciated.

Anyone use a VPN to get NBA League Pass (full season) for a better price than UK/US? I want to do this but find fairly little about it online so any advice is appreciated.
not officially nba league pass, but im pretty sure Sportsmax app (carribean) has all NBA games, I subscribed via googleplay when they had EPL last season, no vpn needed, but app was mobile only, to use on firestick etc u needed mouse toggle and screen orientation app.......if you tell me when games are on, i can check for you

I explored the Sportsmax option after reading about it somewhere else but was put off by it being mobile only. Maybe worth considering using via screen orientation app but I would definitely prefer league pass for the additional features it has.

I explored the Sportsmax option after reading about it somewhere else but was put off by it being mobile only. Maybe worth considering using via screen orientation app but I would definitely prefer league pass for the additional features it has.
Have you tried (on here) request-a-good-iptv-server-nov-dec-2022., They should be able to help.

Its not possible to use india.
What other country is cheap?
Hola definitely has India and is free. I downloaded to my desktop and deleted once done. Sign up for a trial with another that has India as an option and then cancel once done if you don’t want to keep the VPN.

Edit: I now have a paid version of Surfshark which also has an India option, FYI.

Hola definitely has India and is free. I downloaded to my desktop and deleted once done. Sign up for a trial with another that has India as an option and then cancel once done if you don’t want to keep the VPN.

Edit: I now have a paid version of Surfshark which also has an India option, FYI.

How does this works regading nba league pass? I was register trough south Africa trial.

Can I change it to India if a make the payment with hola and india?

How does this work regading nba league pass? I was register trough south Africa trial.

Can I change it to India if a make the payment with hola and inda?

I was also reading India not working more on nba league pass.

Sorry this double post i saw this in one thread.
All VPN suspended India Server due to India Government Policy, so you might try another country with a cheaper price like Indonesia, but definitely not as cheap as India

Back