NBC sports in Europe?

Mark1988

Hello everybody.

I'm just wondering if anyone can help me.

The new football /soccer season starts soon and I'm just wondering is there a way to get the likes of the nbc sports appand other free to air channels to work on firestick and nvidia. I'd love to have a selection of TV channels from around the world that shows these games free to air instead of having to rely on iptv all the time. I have nord vpn. The problem with nbc is it won't let you watch the live TV on the app without linking a subscription to USA satellite. If any of you guys know other channeks/apps that show these games I'd love to hear from you. I'm determined to create a great setup

The Premier league for US is on Peacock and USA network channel...all you would need is Peacock app and maybe Sling and you get all thr EPL games. Not sure if Nord will work as don't have it but getting apps is your starting point.

The Premier league for US is on Peacock and USA network channel...all you would need is Peacock app and maybe Sling and you get all thr EPL games. Not sure if Nord will work as don't have it but getting apps is your starting point.
I tried to subscribe to peacock but I kept getting a payment error with my visa and with pay pal. Not sure why.

No not IPTV its a logins service so what you were asking about....save u the time and trouble setting it up and also its loads more content tham just the 2 apps have to offer

No not IPTV its a logins service so what you were asking about....save u the time and trouble setting it up and also its loads more content tham just the 2 apps have to offer
Thanks mate.. Nobody seems to be getting back to me there but I'll wait and see

Hello everybody.

I'm just wondering if anyone can help me.

The new football /soccer season starts soon and I'm just wondering is there a way to get the likes of the nbc sports appand other free to air channels to work on firestick and nvidia. I'd love to have a selection of TV channels from around the world that shows these games free to air instead of having to rely on iptv all the time. I have nord vpn. The problem with nbc is it won't let you watch the live TV on the app without linking a subscription to USA satellite. If any of you guys know other channeks/apps that show these games I'd love to hear from you. I'm determined to create a great setup

Services free with vpn (and without)

Not nbc as you said you were after but this is a list of worldwide free to air channels that show sports.

Back