nct emissions fail

cactikid

VIP Member
right folks how many of you had this come up on nct test fail on high co on tick over and rev test,mainly due to good servicing [ not ]ROFL old oil in car worn spark plugs and stuffed air filter causing it to run rich.
car in question is a focus 2005 with 200k on clock,gone through every thing even a super dooper fuel cleaner called nova power kleen and car now drives a hell of a lot smoother but not passing emissions yet:whistling:for the last few weeks looking for this product called cataclean think i found a supplier to ireland:willy nilly:getting in a few to try,dont try to lip read the first link lol

‪Cataclean will clean your engine - Part 1‬‏ - YouTube

‪Cataclean car test and driver testimonial - Part 2‬‏ - YouTube

getting some in to try;)

think i found a supplier to ireland:willy nilly:getting in a few to try

Looks interesting? Are you nervous about disclosing your source for delivery to Ireland cactikid? No point in giving us half the story now, is there? lol

post back what you think cact as iv a mot in october might be worth investing in.

i have tried about 4 or 5 similar treatments, the machine showed that they did not work, oh cactikid i now drive a toyota estima, some comfort for little money.

forgot about this thread lol,it must be a different mix as the one i remember if you had a smell of it you would be high as it smelt like acetone,new stuff no smell and had no difference on emissions sorry to say.:boo:

Have you tried getting a throttle body cleaning and a fuel injector flush?
Have them check all the O2 sensors, if these are not working correctly you will def. fail the commissions test.

I always use forte, it’s good enough for the trade, diesel or petrol my diesel multi failed on high emission put forte fuel treatment in and BOOM passed with flying colours can’t get it from shops as trade only product but eBay sells it

I always use forte, it’s good enough for the trade, diesel or petrol my diesel multi failed on high emission put forte fuel treatment in and BOOM passed with flying colours can’t get it from shops as trade only product but eBay sells it
I'd say you are a tad late with that post Sirius... The last post was 10 years ago!

Back