Need a bit of help for a very ill boy

This young man will be in my prayers tonight and donation made.

Get better Tj, we are all pulling for you and your family :)

TK is going to do something to help out, I don't know what as of yet but will let you know towards the end of this weekend when I get time to set something up properly!.

Really is heartbreaking.

That would be really great HiTeck greatly appreciated
You're right it's very sad they are the nicest people anyone could meet only married a couple of yrs ago and were just starting their own family and get hit with this news ,so again anything anyone can do no matter how big or small WILL make a difference ,Thank you all again

Donation sent, pass on my best wishes, looks a good strong young lad,he'll do great please god.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Hi all,

Just a quick message to update you on TJ
Thankfully he has been accepted for his operation and given a date (first week in march) they now know what they need to raise €160,000
The campaign is really gathering speed and they are getting plenty of coverage here in Ireland ,there will be an article about TJs case in a national newspaper tomorrow
So thank you all at TKs for your continued help and I will keep you updated

[h=5]Ken here, I got a late message from Leah, see had trouble posting a message earlier and asked me to pass it on.

"And we're off, Fundraising will be ongoing while we are away. Laura, Louise & Ken will be contactable while we're gone. Thanks everyone for all the support & good wishes! Love Leah, Tony & Tj xxx"[/h]

482480_137747579727582_1393786227_n.jpg

There was pal but we took them down out of respect for TJ and his family.
There is a page HERE to update everyone if his progress that we posted around a fair bit as well.

Between us all here we raised £970.00 (y)
Bless him if I wouldve known or been on forum in 03 I wouldve been straight on it just had a look at the page on FB how is the young man doing if you don't mind me asking he is one brave person and thoughts and prayers to the young man and his family

Going by the Facebook page and latest post he's doing really well. For those that don't have a FB account I attached it.
Exellent reading and the progress and recovery made if only we could take the struggles away for them but just shows how much strength and fight kids do have and probably alot more b***s then most of us

I know @hill16 hasn't been around in a while, but he may pop in and tell us, if he gets his notification email.
This is indeed a very brave young man, his history with seizures was heartbreaking, the op in the US was a Godsend, so much so that TJ is now in mainstream school, doing all the things that young boys do.

Nice to hear it all went well for TJ and his now in a mainstream school, Thanks for that bit of info wheelo,

Back