Need a little help please

Hi gents, I've got a Zgemma H9s box and i'm just trying to get my sky dish to work on it but i'm not having much luck. The dish is setup correctly it hasn't moved in years but it still works on a standard sky box. The problem im having is when i try to tune the zgemma box in, it's finding all the channels and programme guides, but it's showing no picture.

I've also got a new 110cm dish which i want to install a couple of LNB's on in the near future, but for now i just wanted to get a picture on the screen so i know the box is workng fully.

What else do i need to do to get this sky dish working on this box please? Thanks

Hi gents, I've got a Zgemma H9s box and i'm just trying to get my sky dish to work on it but i'm not having much luck. The dish is setup correctly it hasn't moved in years but it still works on a standard sky box. The problem im having is when i try to tune the zgemma box in, it's finding all the channels and programme guides, but it's showing no picture.

I've also got a new 110cm dish which i want to install a couple of LNB's on in the near future, but for now i just wanted to get a picture on the screen so i know the box is workng fully.

What else do i need to do to get this sky dish working on this box please? Thanks

I assume you've got a line from your provider?
NOT a C line as that box needs Oscam....you can use a C line but you need CCcam2.3.2 softcam, the regular 2.3.0 version won't work

I assume you've got a line from your provider?
NOT a C line as that box needs Oscam....you can use a C line but you need CCcam2.3.2 softcam, the regular 2.3.0 version won't work

No, the box is untouched without anything extra put onto it. The main goal was to pick up all the FTA channels available through sattelite, i didn't intend to get anything illegally by using lines and paying someone a sub each year, So i need a line to watch the free channels?

you may get freesat channels if you perform a scan for them
if you put a line in, you'll get BT Sports and about 100 other channels

No, the box is untouched without anything extra put onto it. The main goal was to pick up all the FTA channels available through sattelite, i didn't intend to get anything illegally by using lines and paying someone a sub each year, So i need a line to watch the free channels?
You don't need a line to receive freesat channels you need a line just for the paid remaining sattalite channels like @pabloescaban has stated run a scan you should pick up the channels have you put the sattalite feed into the right lnb checked cables to see if there is enough copper wire at the end have you gone into tuner configuration and set it to 28.2e

You don't need a line to receive freesat channels you need a line just for the paid remaining sattalite channels like @pabloescaban has stated run a scan you should pick up the channels have you put the sattalite feed into the right lnb checked cables to see if there is enough copper wire at the end have you gone into tuner configuration and set it to 28.2e
Yes mate it's all hooked up correctly. When I tune it in, it's pickng up the channels ok, but there's no picture at all. Not even on the free channels.

Back