Need guidance vhs transfer to hdd recorder dvd player

cactikid

VIP Member
Old skool info needed is it possible to transfer a vhs recording from a vcr to a hdd recorder dvd player.?Screenshot_2020-07-02 Philips Hdd Recorder Dvd Player Dvdr3575h For Sale in Blackrock, Cork fr...png
Ext 2 says vcr/sat and to me that would be sending a signal/picture to hdd to record does it not.

Old skool info needed is it possible to transfer a vhs recording from a vcr to a hdd recorder dvd player.?View attachment 52459
Ext 2 says vcr/sat and to me that would be sending a signal/picture to hdd to record does it not.
Is that the VCR or DVD player?Everything on the back of there are outputs except for the antenna in.so if thats the VCR choose one of the ports to go into the INPUT Port on your HDD recorder.On your HDD Recorder you will need a INPUT for either Scart,3RCA or Hdmi

This is the same model posted years ago and i have the same one for sale and buyer asked if it could record from a vcr like transfer from tape to disc or hdd.

Philips Hdd Recorder Dvd Player Dvdr3575h For Sale in Blackrock, Cork from o.huetz

From my old memory i thought you could send the vhs film from vcr into EXT2 vcr/sat as you can record from sat box with scart lead.

Basically he wants to convert old vhs tapes to hdd and then to disc like a dvd burner as tapes age.

This is the same model posted years ago and i have the same one for sale and buyer asked if it could record from a vcr like transfer from tape to disc or hdd.

Philips Hdd Recorder Dvd Player Dvdr3575h For Sale in Blackrock, Cork from o.huetz

From my old memory i thought you could send the vhs film from vcr into EXT2 vcr/sat as you can record from sat box with scart lead.

Basically he wants to convert old vhs tapes to hdd and then to disc like a dvd burner as tapes age.
Thinking about it your right and so is Jazzie_bee ,Scart lead from the VCR Into Ext2 and record,I had a dvd recorder years ago what i connected the playstion 2 to it,that would connect to the front of the dvd recorder by 3rca,then record The Simpson boxset dvds from blockbuster for the kids.
I think that dvd player has the option to use 3rca cables on the front also
OTI2MzFlZjRkNjU4ZjVjNGJmMjU3MGJhMmZlNTQ1NDmNRGegJb4tmy6Naq-FPyrYaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb2...jpg

There is a software and cable, cant remember the name but i bought few years ago from Amazon to copy my old VHS family movies to my PC. It was very cheap as well. Saved everything I needed.

Back