need help at a loss here

wardyz11

hi all am new to this i have a zgemma h .2s box i tryed to installed woosh base build but it wouldnt install fully i got error code 404 so i tryed factory reset but dosent work just keeps going back to basebuild woosh iv tryed that open atv but the links dont work for my box i did just said usb updated then went back to woosh build all i want to do is get back to where i had the sky channlesmif anyone can help thanks

Basebuild is no longer used for wooshbuild you need to download open atv 6.2 extract the zgemma file open the zgemma file if there is a file that says noforce rename to force then put onto usb and put in rear USB port and power on and should start to reflash that then put wooshbuild infinity on your box when it gets to hdmi setting on your box put the remote down go on to laptop or pc type your box ip address in then on left hand side at bottom you will see terminal press on it a window will open then will say login as type root then press enter will say connected to #zgemmah2s then type this command in (opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/ipk.setup) then press enter and infinity will start to install once installed continue with setup as normal

Back