Need help extending an internet range

cyprusrom

Was wondering if anyone could give me some pointers.

I have internet access in point A( a Linksys router with DD-Wrt to increase its Tx power). What I want to do is to have a router in point B, with DD-Wrt(or Tomato) installed- an ASUS router- I want to set it up to receive the internet from point A wirelessly, pass it through a ~20-30 feet cable to router C ( another ASUS with 3rd party firmware ) that I want it to be an AP.

So basically I want to be able to access the internet wirelessly in point A and point B(from router C). I know I could have a repeater in point B and not have the third router, but the speed would be halved(since the router would transmit/receive using same radio). So, I am not sure what I am looking for, a WDS,a bridge...is it even possible? Also, not sure about how all three routers would have to be setup(SSID, MAC, DHCP...). There will be no need for any security at all, which I hope would make it a bit easier.

Anyone can give me some directions? I am hoping to get my 2 ASUS routers tomorrow,right now getting mailed from NewEgg.

Thanx.

Back