Need help softmodding a wii....?

iamtate

Hi guys.

So i've tried for hours to soft mod this wii, and it's all just too confusing for me. I got the homebrew channel working, and USB loader GX partially working. I know i am missing some parts of the process but i can't pinpoint which ones. If someone could explain it to me or show me a general guide, that would be very helpful. i tried using one on these forums, but it would not allow me to download the files i needed.

what do you mean by "not allow you to download the files"? It might seem confusing at first, but once you do it, you won't regret it

So i've tried for hours to soft mod this wii, and it's all just too confusing for me. I got the homebrew channel working, and USB loader GX partially working. I know i am missing some parts of the process but i can't pinpoint which ones. If someone could explain it to me or show me a general guide, that would be very helpful. i tried using one on these forums, but it would not allow me to download the files i needed.

I think you need to have 5 posts to use the download section.

Coulda helped you out, if you had posted in the Wii section, if you still need help, post in my tutorial thread, and I will give you all the help you need mate.

Back