Need help with configuration

rydziu

Hi Guys. Im newbie with vu duo subject. Can I get some information how to sort things out.
I have installed OpenVix on my receiver. What I should do next to start watching Tv. I read a lot to install OSCAM plugin. I ve done it but whats next how to configure it?
After that what I should do next? I now only on the end I should import channel list form my pc to receiver. I have subscription on Cardsharing. I hope Im going right way. Can someone explain the way and how to sort it out. Thanks

Hi Guys. Im newbie with vu duo subject. Can I get some information how to sort things out.
I have installed OpenVix on my receiver. What I should do next to start watching Tv. I read a lot to install OSCAM plugin. I ve done it but whats next how to configure it?
After that what I should do next? I now only on the end I should import channel list form my pc to receiver. I have subscription on Cardsharing. I hope Im going right way. Can someone explain the way and how to sort it out. Thanks
Welcome and look at willobuild ,post in the satellite section as this is just to say hi

Back