Need info about Syncler+

Erinville

I have Syncler+ installed on my 4K stick with my Real Debrid added but it's not pulling in much links and failing a lot of the time. Is it worth it to pay the $15 dollars per year? I mean will that pull in more links for me? Someone told me that you can share your Syncler+ account with other people. Is this true? I presume that I sign up to Syncler+. How good is it for those using it? Anyone have a link to show how the service works? Sorry for all the questions but I need to know before I dive in.

I wonder if you're not getting many links because you're limited to Kosmos packages. If you upgrade to Syncler+ you'll be able to use Express packages. I'm using the JakedUp package with Premiumize and it's been working well for me so far. I also use Orion's free package (limited to a certain number of hits per day).

For me syncler with real debrid account and even with easy install methods posted on this forum seems to much hassle , I can just imagine someone with no forum support trying to install it .

What I settled for in the finish was Cyberflix, Tea TV and Filmplus.
All with Real Debrid.
I also installed Tubi which needs a VPN.

Kodi diggz xenon build is good too if you don't mind setting it up kodi.
As I said in the syncler post. A lot of these apps are changing constantly now as it gets harder to source working links and keep hosting repositories without being taken offline.

Syncler was my goto at one point after TV zion was taken down. Now ill just use kodi and keep the likes of BeeTV, TeaTV and Film Plus as a backup. These work fine with your cloud hosters and trakt to keep everything linked.

Let me know how you get on @Erinville i was going to scrub that old post and start afresh with something else if users are finding it dying of death now.

Regards

Cheers for that.
I'll keep an eye out in case anything new comes along.
I didn't get a chance use Tubi yet properly but it looks very good and it has loads of channels too.
VPN needed alright.

Should use Streamio with a real debrid account, miles better and free as well.
Set it up with torrentio and you'll be all sorted.
I don't bother with Kodi anymore since I started using it

These links are returning an error code on my Firestick.
sorry fella I've been out. You don't need to use anything apart from torrentio so ignore the other addon.
Its better to create/setup Stremio on a pc first. You make an account and do the settings below and when you login on a firestick or any other device the settings are already configured.
Open Stremio and leave it on in the background on pc/laptop
Do a google search for Torrentio and you will see the webpage Torrentio - Stremio Addon

Set torrentio as follows:

Providers - All providers
Sorting - By Size
Priority Foreign Language - None
Exclude Qualites/Resolutions - I exclude everything but 4k,1080 and 720 selected but this is entirely up to you
Debrid - Real Debrid
API Key - Click the link on the page to get your API key and enter it
Debrid Options - tick Don't show download to debrid links and Don't show debrid catalog

When it's done, click Install and the settings will be saved into Stremio

Your link should show as RD+ Torrentio if you set the above. If you are getting errors then check you have entered the API key fully. It's rather long and doesn't show completely when trying to copy paste it.

Last edited:
Should use Streamio with a real debrid account, miles better and free as well.
Set it up with torrentio and you'll be all sorted.
I don't bother with Kodi anymore since I started using it
Been thinking about using that for a while as a backup for the free VOD apps.

Do you get alot of links via RD when set up with Streamio?

Seems a bit long winded but will have a look when have some time.
It's only a bit long winded because it's a pain to do on a firestick. Its a lot easier to configure an account on a pc initially and then you can login on any other device with the same credentials.
And it's not actually long winded to be fair, you can configure torrentio in 30secs and then it's good to go.

When I get a chance I'm going to do this on my PC.
Then I will install it on my Firestick and log in.
To be fair, you would lose patience if doing it on a Firestick first.
I know because I did.

Set up stremio as advised above . it downloads the torrent files to the rd cloud. With Kodi I just used cached rd files. is that just the way stremio works ?

Back