Need some help please with a OpenBox

Keebs32

Hello I'm having problems getting my Premium Channels to work. Every time I go on for e.g Sky Sports 1 it says Scrambled.

I have tried different lines off different people and all of them don't work which tells me it's an Internet issue. Am I right ?

How do I test to see if the Box is correctly connecting ? I have looked in Ethernet settings and it has a IP address etc.

I am connected by Ethernet and not wireless. I have put the lines in Cccam.cfg and they say not active. Now I have tried about 6-7 all of which the owners say work really well.

The Channel Guide seems to be updated
Everything has been working fine until only this weekend just gone
I am with Plusnet which are BT

Any ideas please on what to do this is stressing me out ?

Kind regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Go to manage CCcam Client

Have a look at what message you are getting

Offline ?
Offline/Login ?
Online ?

You should have a little green tick showing on the screen to show your line is activated at
your boxes end.

You could get someone on here to test a line for you in case it's not active
at the server end.

You could PM me your details if you want, I can test it later about 4 - 5 pm when I'm home from work if you want.

Test lines generally only last 24hrs after you receive them, they are usually active straight away.

Is the CCcam.cfg fi reading in OK, does it say new account found after you load it ?

Are you following this ?

Last edited:
Maybe I miss read it but is it only sports or all SLy channels? It might be worth turning off the router for a few mins then try. do a speed check as long as it around 2 mb it should be okay as it is only looking for packets of info but they have to be clean?

I have tried a few test lines that I know work because I have used in the past but are all coming up not active. Is this an internet issue ? My regular paid line don't work either and has done the last 6 months

I have done the whole restart router and Box thing about 10 times.

I starting to run out of options. I have a Fibre Optic line so it can't be less then 2/mbs

I'm confused as to what else I can try ?

Last edited:
Could the Ethernet Cable mess up ? I only bought it about 6 weeks ago it's a Cat 7 and flat type that's 10 meters. But then if it was that why does it pick up an IP address in settings so it can't be that

If you have the latest firmware. Press menu > local network setting > upgrade by network > connect.

If the box connects and you have the options to update firmware & TP prog lists, then your internet is ok

hi
if all other channels work than u may just have to update channel list that's what worked for me

Yes I have dhcp set and how do I update channels please ? How do I know if they need updating ? I am connected to the net as it upgrades to latest firmware ok

Back