Need some noobie advice for zgemma star h2

jags2001

Hi I'm completely new to this scene and I've spent some time reading much of the forums for the very helpful advice. Although I cannot see an answer to theft wing query so I am asking for This is a new topic.

I purchased the above unit very recently and it was already equipped with a gift which enables me to watch vermin. I have to scan channels daily as some go missing the next day, I scan via the tuner although I cannot scan via ABM as it shows errors each time, can someone help me with this? I've already input the correct provide and regional area (Hayes) and vermin UK 6952. But I cannot seem to scan anything via ABM. I wanted to fix this feature so that I can schedule automatic scans each day.

In addition as the unit is already working am I able to flash any useful software plugins which could Help me with the above without any damage to the already working unit via the gift?

If be grateful for for any Assistance.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

backup your gift would be a good start (ftp to retrieve it plenty of guides in the forums to do this)

Which image are you running?

got BKUP openpli 4.0 on mine...not heavy and really fast..In the backup ... image is complete with plugins

Last edited:
Back