Need something different to power lead extensions ?

carmine

Hello and good evening to you all.
Need some advice as I want extra power points but without using extension power leads in my main room.
I have two double power electricity sockets for TV, mutant sat box, virgin TV box, table lamp, external hard drive, amazon firestick, aerial booster, main telephone, CCTV box virgin router etc.
So I need something other than a extension lead what do you use or what would you recommend I use and what's safest as would need surge protection too I'm guessing ?
Cheers

Why not just run a spur from back of tv socket if available I think that’s what it’s called to where ever you need to add the socket.
It’s what we did in our kitchen and bedroom to add more sockets and put it in trunkin with a fused switch to power them

Why not just run a spur from back of tv socket if available I think that’s what it’s called to where ever you need to add the socket.
It’s what we did in our kitchen and bedroom to add more sockets and put it in trunkin with a fused switch to power them
Not ever liked messing with electrics around the house lol
Any recommendations instead of running long extension leads and still not having enough socketd

Not ever liked messing with electrics around the house lol
Any recommendations instead of running long extension leads and still not having enough socketd
If you don't want extension leads or other wires and you're not prepared to wire in a few extra sockets you'll have to get some double or triple adapters, these make each double outlet into (up to) six outlets.

Stuff like enigma2 boxes and firesticks etc don't take anything, most of them are between 5-12 volts

If you don't want extension leads or other wires and you're not prepared to wire in a few extra sockets you'll have to get some double or triple adapters, these make each double outlet into (up to) six outlets.

Stuff like enigma2 boxes and firesticks etc don't take anything, most of them are between 5-12 volts
So have to have there own socket ?

That looks like a good bit of kit
Does it have. 8 extra sockets and surge protected?
That looks like a good bit of kit
Does it have. 8 extra sockets and surge protected?
Yes surge protection dual mode and when tv powers off it can power down amps and other stuff that dont need to be powered on and other side can have items needing power router/switches sat/cable/freeview . lan cable protection , phone cable protection , twin sat and rf protection and a big master switch on unit for all off.
Just be careful with USA products use a different plug and voltage as other ones use the UK 3 pin plug

https://www.pdf-manuals.com/pdf/mon...center-121618-b-h-photo-94882-user-manual.pdf

Back