Net ID and help for a newbie needed TM-NANO-SE M2 Plus

cerysmt

Hello all,

as my cries for help have been deleted off a well known forum where I purchased said box, I wonder if anyone can help me. I've managed to fudge my Technomate box so will be reflashing this evening. I need to get the Net ID and symbol rate for my area which I believe is Bristol - it's BS37 postcode but technically South Gloucestershire.

I've been following this guide (can't post link, the one created by Bees) but definitely gone wrong somewhere.

My box is scanning zero channels and now ABM is completely crashing hence the need for a reflash. In the other scan part, it locates 380 or so channels but then nothing comes up within EPG or the ABM scan.

Using a TM-NANO-SE M2 Plus, 1 cable into property and split between box and router. Network checks etc all fine so just trying to start from scratch.

Thanks in advance!!

---------- Post Merged at 10:25 AM ----------

Bristol TW 40970 651.000 6.952 is what I've found - but didn't work

You probably have entered it correctly.
Have you configured the tuner with that netID as well as entering it in the ABM too?

I'm gonna reflash and start afresh tonight so will let you know, can post screenshots then.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Okay I'll be free tonight so happy to give you a hand :)
What image are you using or are you building your own?

I was just going to reflash to latest openvix, which is what it was on before I ballsed it up! :)

Reflashed, going step by step and this has happened as soon as I've tried to choose provide as virgin in ABM 20161017_195716.jpg pics not great sorry

skin is one of the last things one does if needed when box is setup,if you loaded a skin delete it.

when setting up your tuners you must have scanned as first post says 380.

wrong netid will crash abm and as you said you dont own a tivo meant you did not have valid subscription is why they closed your thread and you mentioned the LINE word.

check the netid thread and see if anything else near you might work.

No I hadn't touched the skins. I Reflashed, went through step by step and got to the part of inserting provider, leaving net ids blank and then this

does the provider have a drop down list? does neighbour have a provider box to get correct net id from?

i was rereading your closed thread to see if anything was missed.

It crashes when clicking to even search for providers. My postcode is BS37 so can't understand why it wouldn't be Bristol. I will try Surrounding areas, Gloucester or Bath maybe. I literally moved here last week haha. But all the neighbours have dishes it seems

Back