Net ID from Samsung V*&^%N Tivo Box

Hey guys,

Trying to set up my DM800 HD SE SR4 Single cable tuner, and struging, I think the problem is coming down to my NetID not being correct, Im in the Rothwell, Kettering area using NetID 00018 however Im scanning and finding nothing each time. I have a had a couple of other boxes Q5 and Amiko Combo and got both working in a few mins without any issues, dont actually remember putting NetID in either of them, just got the Freq off the Tivo box for the Amiko and was away.
I heard that the NetID mite be able to be found on the Tivo box itself, I couldn't find it in any of the menu's I looked in, but found just about everything else, so is it hidden away in a secret engineer's menu or something like things were on old cable boxes, and if so does anyone know how to access the menu to get hold of/confirm the NetID.
Im using the same Freq Symbol rate and Modulatin as I do on my Amiko combo which clears everything no problem and really its all I can think of that can be holding me back.... Any other suggestions are welcome however.

Hopeing for some help :)

Cheers

Last edited:
Back