Netflix and VPN!

Hi all, as most of you are probably aware Netflix have now implemented there sophisticated VPN detection system, meaning that us lot here in the uk can no longer access the us version of Netflix with a vpn service running.
My question. Since last week, has anybody had success in doing this, and if so, which vpn service are you using. I’m currently using digibit vpn to no avail unfortunately. Wouldn’t be so bad but I’m in the middle of a few series on USA Netflix. I have plex and kodi but the missus insists on using Netflix

Not sure how you change servers on the liberty shield router but on the spider I have USA Netflix that I can connect to.
I think baz said there is one on there also

Hi all, as most of you are probably aware Netflix have now implemented there sophisticated VPN detection system, meaning that us lot here in the uk can no longer access the us version of Netflix with a vpn service running.
My question. Since last week, has anybody had success in doing this, and if so, which vpn service are you using. I’m currently using digibit vpn to no avail unfortunately. Wouldn’t be so bad but I’m in the middle of a few series on USA Netflix. I have plex and kodi but the missus insists on using Netflix

Got Asus RT-AC66U_B1 Router with Merlin on board using Digibit Vpn as well and can get Netflix usa on Sammy tv mate possibly not setup your end bud.
used Netflix usa beta if that helps.

*EDIT* got Netflix on pc using Digibit vpn usa working fine

Last edited:
Hi
ive got a friend looking for USA Netflix...is this still possible to get in the UK? and is it easy to set up?

I’m not sure you can run two apps that same time on the Samsung tv as I can remember 1st generation firesticks you couldn’t!!
I’d go for a preconfigured vpn router myself!
Liberty shield lite router vpn
Or spider vpn router!
Both have had thread done on them, I use liberty shield lite router and works perfectly fine for me

What’s so special about the American netflix anyway
Would a good plex or emby server not be better in the long run
No need for a vpn of any sort

Back