Netflix Price Hike

it's a shame that the market is so inefficient

the brands compete on content rather than innovation and price.

if the content was more shared i think we'd see a lot more innovation in terms of GUI and features such as additional commentary, insights, cut scenes etc. and of course price competition.

often KODI addons have better UIs and features than billion $ streaming sites.

Just taking advantage of the millions of people in lockdown combined with crap 'Council' TV, they should be ashamed of themselves!

I have always used the hacked or shared accounts ! Whether it's ethical or non pc I don't really care, £10 usually covers a year,but I do love the HDR and UHD content!

Well was always gona happen with them and other services. Not right in the current climate but doesnt matter to such companies

As stated you can get hacked accounts how long they last is the risk.

Plus you have plex, vod servers and free VOD apps.

So netflix aint be all end all at all imo.

Well was always gona happen with them and other services. Not right in the current climate but doesnt matter to such companies

As stated you can get hacked accounts how long they last is the risk.

Plus you have plex, vod servers and free VOD apps.

So netflix aint be all end all at all imo.
I agree, most of the stuff on there is out there somewhere in another guise, we just have to look for it

Just taking advantage of the millions of people in lockdown combined with crap 'Council' TV, they should be ashamed of themselves!

Poor form this is. There's a fair few companies out there that are doing their best to help people during the pandemic. Apart from Amazon, I bet there aren't many companies that'd done as well out of covid as Netflix. They had so many new sign ups they had to lessen the quality of their streams to protect their bandwidth ffs! So they're giving people less and now are going to charge more. They're put their prices up a few times in the past couple of years.

I've always thought Netflix is decent value but dick moves like this especially at this time reminds me why so many people used hacked accounts.

Poor form this is. There's a fair few companies out there that are doing their best to help people during the pandemic. Apart from Amazon, I bet there aren't many companies that'd done as well out of covid as Netflix. They had so many new sign ups they had to lessen the quality of their streams to protect their bandwidth ffs! So they're giving people less and now are going to charge more. They're put their prices up a few times in the past couple of years.

I've always thought Netflix is decent value but dick moves like this especially at this time reminds me why so many people used hacked accounts.
I do get where your coming from.

But as a Business Model more and more people will be signing up for Netflix than ever before. They can hike the price and cash in. And why not? Maybe it's not Ethical but Money talks and it's clearly a smart move. At the end of the day you don't 'need' Netflix and you can move on. It's not forced or needed it's just a product. Loo roll price hike would be different though as most people kinda need to wipe their arse lol

Last edited:

But as a Business Model more and more people will be signing up for Netflix than ever befpre. They can hike the price and cash in. And why not? Maybe it's not Ethical but Money talks and it's clearly a smart move. At the end of the day you don't 'need' Netflix and you can move on. It's not forced or needed it's just a product. Loo roll price hike would be different though as most people kinda need to wipe their arse lol
Nice one, I am crying here!:LOL:

But as a Business Model more and more people will be signing up for Netflix than ever befpre. They can hike the price and cash in. And why not? Maybe it's not Ethical but Money talks and it's clearly a smart move. At the end of the day you don't 'need' Netflix and you can move on. It's not forced or needed it's just a product. Loo roll price hike would be different though as most people kinda need to wipe their arse lol

Applies to all businesses selling their services or products tbh

Alot would hike their prices up you can call it for greed or whatever but they all do it.

One of those things you have to accept as they wont change on their stance.

Applies to all businesses selling their services or products tbh

Alot would hike their prices up you can call it for greed or whatever but they all do it.

One of those things you have to accept as they wont change on their stance.
Exactly mate. Well said. Nothing really we can do. As shit as it is!

It's good business from a profit perspective of course. But even big companies can get good PR from a bit of empathy during a global pandemic. Conversely bad PR if they're seen to be taking advantage.

Astrazenica are doing the vaccine at not for profit during the pandemic. Imagine how much money they could make by making profit out of each vaccine. Not entirely the same but you see my point.

It's good business from a profit perspective of course. But even big companies can get good PR from a bit of empathy during a global pandemic. Conversely bad PR if they're seen to be taking advantage.

Too be fair Netflix can go to hell.

Remember Blockbuster, how fun were they to go in and browse at all the Movie covers and go home and Torrent them! Those were the days. I can remember renting a Game from there many times for 24 hours for like a quid and playing it for 24 hours and seeing if I could complete it lol. I even remember when they used to give Free Dominos Pizza or PopCorn with their Movies!

Ah man!

**** Netflix lol

0f9xv6fg4k451.jpg

Too be fair Netflix can go to hell.

Remember Blockbuster, how fun were they to go in and browse at all the Movie covers and go home and Torrent them! Those were the days. I can remember renting a Game from there many times for 24 hours for like a quid and playing it for 24 hours and seeing if I could complete it lol. I even remember when they used to give Free Dominos Pizza or PopCorn with their Movies!

Ah man!

**** Netflix lol

View attachment 57474
Aye, those were the days........................now there are NO shops open other than Food Shops lol!

Back