Netflix price rise

plasterer

Seems to be going up again, like everything else these days.... Paul

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220913_054123_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220913_054123_com.android.chrome.jpg
    414.2 KB · Views: 53
It’s a scam no wonder everyone finds other ways of streaming.
That’s one thing I’ve never bothered with is Netflix easy to just download series episodes and movies before vod came along

I binned Netflix the other month and haven't missed it one bit!
As Baz said, everything is available on the web anyway.

Just been reading about Freeview Play, it's got 30,000 hours of VOD and 700 box sets, all free of charge, along with over 100 channels, Netflix have lost almost two million customers this year, most of them are thought to have gone over to Freeview and Freesat because of the cost of living rises

I ditched Netflix about 6 months ago and haven’t missed it a bit. I must say, I’ve been really impressed with the amount on offer from BBC iPlayer - I’ve watched some brilliant box sets on there recently. I‘m looking forward to the ITVX launch in November which looks equally as good.

I still use Netflix as it's easy to use. But you guys are right it is starting to follow suit with others and increase prices where alot of people are going to leave and go back to 3rd party sites

The poor Turks are going to be dropping like flies, only ones left will be us who can afford THAT price.

The poor Turks are going to be dropping like flies, only ones left will be us who can afford THAT price.
I'm not entirely sure what they were charging before, but @plasterer post earlier says it's going up to 94 TL a month?
That's £4.47p
Or in your neck of the woods, €5.16

How much is it normally in these parts?

Sorry I meant like bbc/stv etc. yeh I already pay around £40 a year for vod but only able to watch on one device which is shit when the kids wanna watch kids stuff at nighttime lol

Reactions: m4u
I'm not entirely sure what they were charging before, but @plasterer post earlier says it's going up to 94 TL a month?
That's £4.47p
Or in your neck of the woods, €5.16

How much is it normally in these parts?

41.99 - 54.99 June 2021
54.99 - 77.99 June 2022
77.99 - 93.99 October 2022 (Turkish Lira)

That's a 120% increase in 16 months. Now, I'm not suggesting that I cant afford it, merely that the locals will find it a lot harder to stomach.

Here, the 4 screen sub cost 15.99 last June, it's now 20.99. If they were to go the same increase that would be 36 ish euro, I don't think they'd have too many left subscribing.

41.99 - 54.99 June 2021
54.99 - 77.99 June 2022
77.99 - 93.99 October 2022 (Turkish Lira)

That's a 120% increase in 16 months. Now, I'm not suggesting that I cant afford it, merely that the locals will find it a lot harder to stomach.

Here, the 4 screen sub cost 15.99 last June, it's now 20.99. If they were to go the same increase that would be 36 ish euro, I don't think they'd have too many left subscribing.
No they're losing subscribers left right and centre.
I think they've cottoned onto the fact that they only have 1 million people paying the 20.99 price you pay, but 89 million people paying the Turkish price of £4 a year.
Yours and UK prices hasn't gone up by 120%.
They're just doing a bit of leveling up

Back