Netflix with VPN

channelking

Hi

I am currently using Netflix and VPN details my cousin has given me for a while as he does not use it much atm.

Now I have tried connecting nord VPN to US server in order to get US Netflix.

Now when I login into Netflix and try to stream anything i get this message.
"you seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again."

Anyone get this message is there no way around this?

im sure there is a way round this as someone posted tjhe other day its on turkish vpn so getting netflix at turkish prices lol

Yea cause they can tell your using a VPN so they block yea

Nord
Express
And others

All block yea

Try
speedify

So impossible to get Nord VPN to work with US netflix?

New to all this VPN stuff no clue.

How do you get turkish netflix you need turkish netflix account despite already having netflix?

Yea they have blocked Nord and expressvpn. Plenty out there to try

Vpn in to turn not with Nord or express

Not as easy anymore
They are blocking some cards now too

From what I see. Sign up to UK for free money. Cancle at the end VPN to turkey and apply payment

I've just signed up to Netfix (Turkey) at 41TL per month (6UKP) for 4 screens and ULTRAHD. Used Nord to get a Turkish IP to set up the account and Starling card to pay for it. No issues watching but I'm not using a VPN for watching - only used it to set up the account.

Nord is rubbish VPN then if cant get past netflix block damn.

Cousin gave me his VPN for while no point in using it now if cant bypass netflix block.

All this setting up netflix turkey is too much hassle.

Thought was simple as using US server on VPN and US netflix would work.

I tried Nord and found it wasn’t much good. The only way I could access US Netflix was by using my Surfshark vpn as a browser extension in Firefox on my pc, then onto my tv by hdmi.

Surprised how some do have US Netflix working via VPN. Not sure how.

I will be honest not sure what extra content is on US version which is considered the best.

It very strange the Nord and Netflix issue as Nord make quite a thing on their website about being able to access Netflix "securely" via their VPN. So, I logged a support ticket with them. Will report back when / if I get a response.

They are being very cagey about it but it would seem that they are aware there's an issue. Here's their response.

Please use the following servers: United States 4436, 4438, 4463, 4464, 4465, 4466, 4467.

I tried one and it worked.

Any ideas why on Nord VPN app on firestick you cant even select a server?

I just selected the county US.

I read to changed to dedicated IP setting but keeps going to UK country.

You need a VPN with a residential IP. That's how you get round it. Some have dedicated servers that also helps. On a side note a SmartDNS also works.

You need a VPN with a residential IP. That's how you get round it. Some have dedicated servers that also helps. On a side note a SmartDNS also works.
Not sure what you mean mate.

You mean select US location for server.

I guess Smart DNS is sort like VPN.

Back