Neutro player - sound issue

I have started using neutro player which is one of the apps my provider has available and looks wise, speed wise and navigation I really like the player etc. The only downside I am having though is whenever I stop watching a channel and go to something else the sound keeps on playing in the background?

For example;

Exit out of the app onto firestick main menu and the sound will still be playing?

Exit out of live TV to go to watch a series and the sound will still play from what o was watching until I choose a series to watch.

Has anyone experienced this or know any workarounds?

Thanks

Neutro is the closest you will get to formuler so has the same features near enough it could just be that your not closing the app properly as I don’t have that issue with my neutro player when watching on my tablet.
You could possibly have a play around in the app settings I’m currently not home to check my settings on the app but no soon as home I will look at my settings

Thanks for the reply. Knowing your settings would be handy. I keep trying to exit in different ways to see if any difference but still seems to be happening at the moment!

Back