New 43" sub £500 TV

change Tv every year wow,i have a 32" Samsung LED just turned 10 years old lol, Was bought just before Freeview HD was launched so was one the first with a HD capability .A dinosaur for most people but picture quality is still fantastic and way better than many newer models we have in other rooms.

change Tv every year wow,i have a 32" Samsung LED just turned 10 years old lol, Was bought just before Freeview HD was launched so was one the first with a HD capability .A dinosaur for most people but picture quality is still fantastic and way better than many newer models we have in other rooms.
I've got a Samsung 32 inch telly in the conservatory with no hd but after I sorted out a quick repair it works a charm.

Search for "43+tv"

Have a good read through the various deals there, some knowledgeable people post opinions that you can glean from to form your own opinion based on the specific needs of your mother in law.

One important thing to add how good is the eyesight for looking at tv ?

When i had my kuro i would be squinting to read the text but on my new sony bravia its much easier to read it.

When we get older eyesight gets worse so if she downsized would she be squinting?

Hisense for me are the best midrange TV's for the price and spec.
under £350:
Hisense 43AE7400FTUK
https://www.argos.co.uk/product/8838731

Unlike Toshiba, Philips and Panasonic TV's under £500 are mostly rebranded vestel TV's so not great!
And I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me why Vestel TVs are so bad,?
As long as the warranty is there what's the problem,?

For what it's worth, I think you be hard to beat a Samsung for the money.

And I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me why Vestel TVs are so bad,?
As long as the warranty is there what's the problem,?

For what it's worth, I think you be hard to beat a Samsung for the money.
Have you ever used one? the worst OS, under powered processors, just not a great experience..

Have you ever used one? the worst OS, under powered processors, just not a great experience..
yezs, I have a vestel Toshiba, I thaink, it was cheap anyway, so why would I care where it was made,?
its a TV FFS, I can change channels, what more do you need.?
oh, netflix and amazon work fine on it, as does youtube, if they didnt my kids would soon let me know.

OS.?
whats that got to do with a TV.?

Back