new 4k max disappointing

Hi. I got a new firestick 4k max and must say that I'm disappointed with it. the chromecast was better for iptv. much smoother changing between channels, less buffer and seemed faster with vpn on.

I'm using surshark and noticed that without vpn my download speed is 330mb/s but with surshark on it goes to 60mb/s. wtf. is this normal?
Even 60mb is plenty fast enough for IPtv, thats a normal speed for people with fibre broadband.

You should have minimal buffering and instant zap changes with your device, you haven't said what app you are using? Provider app or stand alone.

A firestick is more than capable, obviously there are more powerful devices out there. I wouldn't give up yet.

Even 60mb is plenty fast enough for IPtv, thats a normal speed for people with fibre broadband.

You should have minimal buffering and instant zap changes with your device, you haven't said what app you are using? Provider app or stand alone.

A firestick is more than capable, obviously there are more powerful devices out there. I wouldn't give up yet.
now that iv tinkered around with vpn server and switched to ibo player it seems to be alot better and seems much smoother

I also have a firestick 4k max & it runs super smooth the same as the other 4k firestick I've used, if you are having any issues I'd suggest looking at how you have set it firestick up & what apps you have running, sort out the settings & try a few near VPN locations to find which works best for you should get things sorted

I also have a firestick 4k max & it runs super smooth the same as the other 4k firestick I've used, if you are having any issues I'd suggest looking at how you have set it firestick up & what apps you have running, sort out the settings & try a few near VPN locations to find which works best for you should get things sorted
what apps/ settings do u use for iptv mate?

what apps/ settings do u use for iptv mate?
my provider has their own version of an app so I wont name it, I was referring to the number of apps on the firestick & how many of them are running, having little space left on the internal storage also slows them down, there are several good vids on YouTube that show the best apps & what settings to use in general to get the best out of your firestick

If you have followed the online instructions on setting up & installed your required apps & it still isn't performing in the way you want then the problem could be a few things, wifi signal would be my 1st thing to check, make sure the stick isnt against a wall or tight in a corner as signal can be effected, run a speed test on the firestick to rule out wifi connection

If you have followed the online instructions on setting up & installed your required apps & it still isn't performing in the way you want then the problem could be a few things, wifi signal would be my 1st thing to check, make sure the stick isnt against a wall or tight in a corner as signal can be effected, run a speed test on the firestick to rule out wifi connection
the stick itself picks up 330mb/s with no vpn. what vpn do u use

Back