New A-Team Movie Cast Revealed

if its to be a movie about the three stooges, then yes not a bad cast, to remake a three stooges movie, then i say LEAVE IT ALONE.
movies should only be made once. get some new ideas if you want to make a movie.:bang head:

Agree with you there wheelo but as Noely said the current generation may not appreciate that so us "old timers" lol will have to leave it go lol

I AINT GETTING ON NO PLANE FOOL, watched them all lets hope it lives up to its billing.:)

You wanna bet
hannibal_a-team.jpg
lol

And of course....you do vividly remember the Daisy Dukes......Even at my young age, I knewe she was HOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Start date for filming of The A-Team movie is 14 Sept 2009 with a release of 11 June 2010.

Seems Sean Penn backed out of the stooge movie as did Jim Carrey. Paul Giamatti will be playing Larry to Benicio's Moe.

The way I look at remakes of classic tv or especially classic movies....if you can't either bring a new light to it or do enough of an homage to the original, then it should not be touched. Holly wood alone is throwing millions of dollars to remake movies....and continue to do sequals of those movies by releasing them straight to dvd.

Last edited:
Back