New A-Team Movie Cast Revealed

Have to agree dan, he`s still well able for it & looks great ;)

Jim Carrey would be a great Murdoch :)

Liam Neeson is playing Colonel John 'Hannibal'? while he Liam Neeson is a fine actor would this role suit him or would the hannibal role suit him :confused: lol thanks for posting Noely didnt even know that they were doing a remake on the A Team :)

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Have to agree dan, he`s still well able for it & looks great ;)

Jim Carrey would be a great Murdoch :)

Would certainly agree with you there Noely (y)

Nobody can drive the red van like BA can. :cool:

the-a-team-van-5_001.jpg

I have a hard time accepting a new cast in such iconic roles. Time will tell, and the proof will be in the final outcome. But, i like the cast as it was.

I have been watching them get this project off the ground for nearly 2 years now, one of the advantages of having an imdb pro account is you can see the cast changes and how the project is doing.

This one hasn't gotten me upset as much as the casting for The Three Stooges movie. That one has me nearly on my knees for its casting.

Moh butting in but im not too sure about "whos" going to do the rolls :eyebrow: There is a news report circulating that the cast for the new Three Stooges movie will include Jim Carrey as Curly, Sean Penn as Larry and Benicio del Toro as Moe. ray prove me wrong :confused:

Sean Penn as Moe Howard....*shudders*....Benicio Del Toro as Larry Fine...*gag*....and Jim Carrey as.....*covers eyes*....Curly Howard.....

Sean Penn is a talented actor but i just dont know,the 3 stooges are a very hard act to follow,i sometimes think that some of these oldies including the A Team are best left alone,left to the archives etc,hope im proven wrong, as i grew up with these two shows and have fond memories of them, so who knows :)

I`d say it will go down well Ray ;)

Dont forget these movies are for the younger generation .

Its mentioned that Jim Carrey has gained 40lbs to play Curly. As skinny as he is, he will have to wear a fat suit just to get the size. The Farelly Brothers have said the movie is gonna be about The Stooges in real life, and how they cope with it.

Jim Carrey is the only one of the three who has done a comedy role, as far as I could research their role history. Sean Penn had one comedy role, and all I saw after was serious dramatic roles.

Didnt realise that Noel when i posted last, yes you are right the remakes are for the younger people :doh: (y)

Back