New Android box

I’ve had a zgemma H2H box for a few years and it’s playing up so looking to upgrade to an Android box , what would people recommend, don’t want to pay a fortune for one . I also have the Android q+ box which isn’t the best for the control

My 4k firestick doesn't cope particularly well with certain sports, H2H fairs better than newer H52TC. Biting the bullet and getting a shield in new year.

My 4k firestick doesn't cope particularly well with certain sports, H2H fairs better than newer H52TC. Biting the bullet and getting a shield in new year.

Thats strange.

Have 2nd gen stick and all types of sports and streaming works no issues really.

Ye agree with pup

For that price range you better of looking at the shield or even buzz tv box. The former is arguably the no 1 android box.

Few people on here have it so they could confirm their experience with that box.

Thanks for everyone’s help I think it might be the buzz tv,
I’ve also got a q+ Android box as well but it doesn’t cope very well with the sports channels, the ball flickers and vanishes at times when in flight, is this the usual

I’ve also got a q+ Android box as well but it doesn’t cope very well with the sports channels, the ball flickers and vanishes at times when in flight, is this the usual

One of these?

Android 9.0 TV BOX ,Q Plus Android TV BOX 4GB RAM/64GB ROM H6 Quad-Core Support 6K Resolution H.265 Decoding 3D 2.4G WiFi Smart TV Boxes with Wirele on OnBuy

If so, that's an issue with the quality of stream you're watching as the device is more than capable

If you have not already done so you could take a few tests from different providers as see if you are experiencing the same issues.

Back