New apk App testing XE Player (BETA) version 1.0RC2 For Android and Fire Stick

I have been testing it on mobile device Android Version 9, I found very little bugs. I like this app by Xtream and i'm sure the final release version is not far away.

Xtream have developed the app on Amazon Fire TV 4K, Fire Stick Users can test the app by ( copy & paste / or type ) the link below into you're downloader app.

https://tinyurl.com/xeplayer-beta-test

Get the apk download from the URL from Xtream-editor.com website Tutorials KODI, ENIGMA2, EPG | Xtream Editor The app works from the Android API version 19 (4.4) and higher!!!

This app can be linked up with app QR Code ( Give this to your provider )

Version 1.0RC2
The following has been fixed/added:

• Hardware acceleration can be set per channel/vod
  • A playlist can be defined as a favorite. This is automatically loaded at startup
  • At the request of some users we have revised GUI. In the settings you can change the theme. Dark or light
  • In the dashboard, under the section "Continue watching", the most recently added VOD and series are displayed
  • In the editor itself, we have added additional settings for the template. Now you can determine which content is loaded. Live TV, VOD and TV series can be disabled individually. These settings apply only to the XE Player.
  • To improve the functionality of the app, we have discontinued support for merged lists. Since the app can store multiple lines, that should not be a problem
  • Various bug fixes

Screenshot_20190731-215646.png

Screenshot_20190731-214523.png

Screenshot_20190731-215044.png

yup, only seems to happen on the 4k one.

change the audio delay to -200ms and try that.

otherwise enabling hardware acceleration may also work but ive not tried that as yet :)

yup, only seems to happen on the 4k one.

change the audio delay to -200ms and try that.

otherwise enabling hardware acceleration may also work but ive not tried that as yet :)
nice one mate -200 done the trick what version of xe have you got ive got 1.0rc3

Back