New Box

Hi,

Can anyone please recommend some good Enigma2 Linux boxes for OpenVix that has the following:

HD Combo(cable+satellite) with iptv + pvr.

Thanks

Hi,

forget combo's these days, too many chanels gone on sat and they won't be back any time soon.
Get yourself a twin tuner cable box, it can be tweeked to run IPTV if cable goes tits up.

Hi,

forget combo's these days, too many chanels gone on sat and they won't be back any time soon.
Get yourself a twin tuner cable box, it can be tweeked to run IPTV if cable goes tits up.
What’s the best device you’d recommend bees for all channels I’m currently using a mag256. Would you say that’s the simplest way of getting the channels. I had a zgemma before sly went then the Gemma packed up. But since using the mag I’ve lost a little of the news on latest devices.

Regards

If you are loosing channels it's down to your server. Get a test from elsewhere and watch them
magically reappear.

The server is not bad when it works but when it’s down it can be down for 2 days. What’s the best prices. I paid £160 for mag 256 with 12 month sub. It expires next month. Cheers for you advice m8.

Back