New Box

fudgy

Hi peeps
With the death of sports on virmin I am moving to iptv as my permanent thing.I have had it for around 12 months but I have been running it on a firestick. I would like to run it in a box.I currently have the zgemma H1 but I think it's past it.I do like the zgemma so what model do I need.
I would still like to run virmin free view if possible.
Cheers peeps

Zgemma H5 will do mate for £60 or you can splash out on Zgemma H7c which is worth the money around double but depends on what you wanna spend

Why pay for tuners you don't really need any more

Get a IPTV box with just HDMI and ethernet on it
And get a better performance

I55 are good boxes as you can have the sly look on them or the i55+ box mate if soley for iptv then one of those would do

Would Android not be better for IPTV. More options for apps or mag
True was just saying as already had a zgemma so the i55 or the + may have been better plus with the e2istream aswell but completely get with android alot more apps ect

Hi peeps
With the death of sports on virmin I am moving to iptv as my permanent thing.I have had it for around 12 months but I have been running it on a firestick. I would like to run it in a box.I currently have the zgemma H1 but I think it's past it.I do like the zgemma so what model do I need.
I would still like to run virmin free view if possible.
Cheers peeps
Bare in mind at some point you may want or need to add a vpn

Back