New Build / Image

xbmciptv

Hi there guys,
i bought my zgemma a while ago,
put the ATV image on it and put the sky q skin on got my cline working fine and EPG and everything
but i want to put the wooshbuild on it..
it says i need to flash my box.. do i need to delete anything or whipe my box before flashing it to Wooshbuild 3.01?
or can i just flash over it?
please let me know before i go and do it
thanks alot

Just flash over the image you have.
Follow the build/install instructions and you can't go wrong.

Just flash over the image you have.
Follow the build/install instructions an can't go wrong.d you

Cheers thanks for letting me know .. Will try now! Hopefully it goes ok looks straightforward enough to do Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wooshbuild has a line importer so you don't need to use filezilla for this install.

xbmc, you have done the right thing using FTP to backup your line. Keep it safe on your PC. Beni was saying that WooshBuild has it's own cam importer and you won't need FTP to put the line back on if you don't want to.

xbmc, you have done the right thing using FTP to backup your line. Keep it safe on your PC. Beni was saying that WooshBuild has it's own cam importer and you won't need FTP to put the line back on if you don't want to.

Ok thanks guys.. Half way through the set up currently initialising my hard drive and it's going fine thanks

Ok thanks guys.. Half way through the set up currently initialising my hard drive and it's going fine thanks

061e9075b711bf2dc7fd6004c6f08d8a.jpg

Hey guys I'm getting nothing in here? Surely there should be a file for me to download ?
Thanks

I've found the file now but it keeps saying this any ideas ?
db9b7bb7d3460fc33f1d8dcf4673836f.jpg

What does this mean? I'm stuck thanks

Back