New cable box?

tom2josh

Having trouble with +1 channels won't open or freeze, have tried various different provider's still no joy. Would a new box with a better tuner be the answer? If so what is the best box for vm any recommendations please.
Thanks

I'm sure some plus1 channels arnt clearing or having same problem as there was a thread on forum about it but not too sure as don't have cable myself have you checked cables splitters you've taken tests and still same think it's a nationwide thing but guys with more cable experience then me will be along and say more direct for you mate doubt it's anything to do with your cable box

Having trouble with +1 channels won't open or freeze, have tried various different provider's still no joy. Would a new box with a better tuner be the answer? If so what is the best box for vm any recommendations please.
Thanks
Its more than likely your provider and people seem to have more joy with the plus 1 channels and the lesser watched channels with access to local cards and not a cache set up etc.
Finding one of these can sometimes be easier said than done tho (y)

Back