New European super league includes six EPL teams

Well guessing the new changes to the champions league which take effect in a few seasons plus big clubs not geting more money as they wanted is enough for this break away new european league to become a reality sooner than we thought.

Some may be excited by it. But again shows how the big football clubs only has money at the forefront of their minds.

This could have major consequence for said clubs from UEFA which is why cant see the big clubs taking such a big risk in going ahead with this.

Only the best of the best could be part of the new "super" league is insanity but what can you expect from the big clubs and their billionaire owners.

1618760744386.png

1618760883377.png
1618760897222.png

Think will be made official tonight.

Greed is all it is and as United fan really disappointed with the club being part of this but money is talking big time it seems for these clubs.

UEFA and other football bodies already said they will ban such clubs from all UEFA competitions and players may not be able to represent their country again.

So will be interesting to see what happens next.

Ha ha great news finally get away from these yokel local teams leeching off United.
Uefa, fifa, uncle tom cobley, aunt fanny and the media will ALL change their mind when they realise they are NOT as big as they think they are.
Bring it on ASAP!

Man City & Spurs? nah they not won old big ears should be Villa and Forrest :smiley:

Premier League will be fooked lol MNF Burnley v Southampton lol they will be paying the public to watch not the other way around :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Typical manc living off past glories. Bet you became a fan when they were winning everything
Well you have lost your bet there I have been a fan since I was a lad back in the 60's unlucky.
Anyway this euro super league, liverpool have won 1 title in the last 32 years so are Blackburn and Leicester not getting an invite to join? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

100% agree with everything Neville said. Brilliant rant.

Sick of the power grabbing owners trying to destroy football just to feed their own pockets. They dont give a toss about the fans or the sport as a whole.

The big 6 teams in particular Arsenal, Liverpool and United should be bloody ashamed of themselves.

As neville said and agree with it these 6 clubs if this goes ahead need to be punished in a big way. Be it stripped of titles, points deducted whatever it is to send a clear message this will not be accepted. If these clubs are banned from playing in their domestic leagues also so be it.

Typical manc living off past glories. Bet you became a fan when they were winning everything
So who do you follow? one of the minnows who will go into liquidation or one who have no past glories to shout about :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

100% agree with everything Neville said. Brilliant rant.

Sick of the power grabbing owners trying to destroy football just to feed their own pockets. They dont give a toss about the fans or the sport as a whole.

The big 6 teams in particular Arsenal, Liverpool and United should be bloody ashamed of themselves.

As neville said and agree with it these 6 clubs if this goes ahead need to be punished big teams. Be it stripped of titles, points deducted whatever it is to send a clear message this will not be accepted. If these clubs are banned from playing in their domestic leagues also so be it.
The chuckle brother ranting on about Greed and he owns hotels, restaurants, properties and a football club, you couldn't make it up could you!

Lets get this Euro Super League up and running ASAP. And also dock 30 points off all the 6 clubs who are joining it and ban them from all competitons from Monday morning :smiley:
So lets see when/if it happens IF the chuckle brother refuses to get involved with it on a work basis? Nah he will be there raking in the cash and so will Jaymeeeee spitting as well.

Every game PPV £20 a pop?

The chuckle brother ranting on about Greed and he owns hotels, restaurants, properties and a football club, you couldn't make it up could you!

Ye he does but that is totally different to what is potentially going to happen with the european super league.

Fair competition would be finished as would be clubs in lower leagues.

How anyone can think the super league is a good idea for the sport needs their head examined. It will have devasting affects for lower leagues and lower clubs but most of all fair competition amongst ALL teams in the main league.

I've read City hasn't signed to it yet probably a a good idea or epic fail
The oil man will be in on this big time with the yanks. They are astute businessmen and are wanting to make the most of their assets, fair play to them.
Surely in 2021 we still don't have numpties thinking football is a sport do we ROFLMAO it's BUSINESS and MONEY simplez.

They have signed to it.

Was just said on post match on sky sports.

They are part of the big 6 in this.
Ahh I read earlier they hadn't signed and serie a was holding emergency meetings
The oil man will be in on this big time with the yanks. They are astute businessmen and are wanting to make the most of their assets, fair play to them.
Surely in 2021 we still don't have numpties thinking football is a sport do we ROFLMAO it's BUSINESS and MONEY simplez.
What's wrong in that or is cause utd would be bottom of super league lol

Ahh I read earlier they hadn't signed and serie a was holding emergency meetings

What's wrong in that or is cause utd would be bottom of super league lol
United under the Glazers aren't bothered where they finish, as long as the tills keep taking in cash the owners are well happy.
Remember the owners, The Glazers won the biggest trophy of them all the Superbowl which dwarfs premier league and european cup.
Money money money, it's a rich mans world!

And its just been announced that entry qualification is you must have won at least 10 domestic titles so city n chelsea n spurs are out.

Of course football is a business and all money based has been for many years tbh.

But this European Super League is taking it a step too far as these rich owners arent satisfied with what they have.

Of course football is a business and all money based has been for many years tbh.

But this European Super League is taking it a step too far as these rich owners arent satisfied with what they have.
All the millionaires are always wanting more more more. The New World order want the power of the world and brought out covid, its a start.
The euro breakaway is another start, each game ppv lovely jubbly.
I know I'd rather be playing Madrid, Milan or Barca than palace, burnley or leicester lol
They have leeched off United for years and years and are now at last getting their comemuppance, hurrah!

I support one of the 6. Born and bred there, 4th generation fan.
Proper football fan.
But this is not what a proper english league football fan calls a good idea.
well its my opinion, i don't follow lemmings uefa started this with a champions LEAGUE and now its bit their bum, tough!

uefa and fifa sold the world cup rights for money so they now get payback ha ha

the premier league moaning but it was they who formed from a breakaway from the football league

people who live in glass houses and all that

Last edited:
Back