New European super league includes six EPL teams

These owners have lost credibility with their fans if they had any to begin with.

For some of them you wouldn't expect them to show their face at the games.

These owners have lost credibility with their fans if they had any to begin with.

For some of them you wouldn't expect them to show their face at the games.
I don't think many of them actually do. The Glazers tend to turn up if they have some other business on in England otherwise they are busy back home in the USA making cash.
Maybe they did this reveal while there are no crowds to give them abuse as well. Probably won't see them at the club when the fans return, chickens squak

I don't think many of them actually do. The Glazers tend to turn up if they have some other business on in England otherwise they are busy back home in the USA making cash.
Maybe they did this reveal while there are no crowds to give them abuse as well. Probably won't see them at the club when the fans return, chickens squak
For the love of god if you’re going to use the ‘chicken squak’ reference in nearly every post it’s chicken squawk! Say them both out loud the ‘W’ in it makes a whole lotta difference lol

1619024262226.png

1619024315127.png

All these owners and CEO's have all just done a spectacular faux pas and now they really think that all the hollow apologies will actually be heard by their "legacy fans"

How many will fall on their swords and how many will be pushed out by fan power,our scum won't leave for all the tea in China

View attachment 60524

View attachment 60525

All these owners and CEO's have all just done a spectacular faux pas and now they really think that all the hollow apologies will actually be heard by their "legacy fans"

How many will fall on their swords and how many will be pushed out by fan power,our scum won't leave for all the tea in China
It all leaves a bitter taste in the mouth for all fans of the big 6. I doubt the Glazers will sell up and ship out of United as it's a pure money making machine of the highest order.
They don't give a toss about the teams performance as long as the fanbase stays massive and the money rolls in, they stay.
All the big 6 have been turned over by their owners but you won't get chelsea fans shouting for Romans head as without him they would be another minor team just making up the numbers to pad out the premier league. Remember it was 50 years without the title before Romans endless pit of oil money was pumped into the club. In 2004 they started on a run of silverware under Jose which they don't want to end, who would.

View attachment 60524

View attachment 60525

Apologies from Henry and Glazers was a damn joke.

Fake and pathetic as they come.

No fans of these clubs would believe or accept so BS apologies.

Such protests should continue until such changes are made at the top even if its unlikely to happen.

I got an email apology from my team , don’t see it as a big problem now , they have seen the error of their ways . I still don’t agree with champions league allowing teams in based on past inclusion. Like most recently successful clubs I am happy with our owners. I guess your quitting football now 36red as you don’t want to see all those clubs who aren’t fit to lace your boots playing your beloved.

I got an email apology from my team , don’t see it as a big problem now , they have seen the error of their ways . I still don’t agree with champions league allowing teams in based on past inclusion. Like most recently successful clubs I am happy with our owners. I guess your quitting football now 36red as you don’t want to see all those clubs who aren’t fit to lace your boots playing your beloved.
no i will have to endure constant dross turning up at the theatre of dreams with everyone defending for life, its nothing new.

with regards to punishing the big 6 then how is that going to happen and how have they broken any rules?
they are not allowed to leave the premier league without written consent which they haven't done and didn't have.
don't know about leaving the european competitions if they have the same or similar rules in place.
yeah they tried to form a new football set up which went down like a lead balloon as we all expected but what rules have they broken?
and if any sanctions are going to be made shouldn't they be made asap or will it be dragged out?

Whether for positive publicity or whatever, good that they are listening to them.

Expect other big clubs to follow suit also.

The Premier League have fined the 'big six' £22m collectively for their involvement in the European Super League. The Premier League adds that further breakaway attempts will be met with a £25m fine and a 30-point deduction.

Back