New ExpressVPN MOD 100% working APK 10.0.0 (Unlimited Trial)

Put it like that, fair enough, I have a paid vpn (nord) However I find express vpn much much better, so there goes 1min 44 secs out of my life per year!!! Only kidding, personal choice.

Put it like that, fair enough, I have a paid vpn (nord) However I find express vpn much much better, so there goes 1min 44 secs out of my life per year!!! Only kidding, personal choice.
I get that mate. I understand why you would prefer Express. It’s not just the faf of running the mod some devices won’t support it such as your computer etc and mods often go down. I know it’s only minor and it works for you then that’s fair enough

I have found it works well on my phone to be fair. However, when i use the app with iptv evrey hour or so my iptv starts buffering and have to turn off and turn on the vpn for some reason. however, i have no such problems with PIA which just works all the time. So on balance for something reliable it is best to pay for a legit version.

its been fine for me on my firestick lite, i use it to watch the football on dazn and its never buffered
little tip. if you sign up for dazn in the uk its £1.99 per month as it only has boxing
use express to connect to canada and you get all the prem games on it :LOL:
only 23ish quid a year (y)

its been fine for me on my firestick lite, i use it to watch the football on dazn and its never buffered
little tip. if you sign up for dazn in the uk its £1.99 per month as it only has boxing
use express to connect to canada and you get all the prem games on it :LOL:
only 23ish quid a year (y)
That doesnt work mate tried it a while back UK version sub doesnt allow a VPN...are you sure it works ...also when did u sign up after release or beta?

it works with expressvpn mate 100%
been using it for about 3months now with express and about 1yr using nord
nordvpn used to work but that dont work anymore
expressvpn works fine
ive got it on now
try it mate its only 1.99 for a test line :ROFLMAO:

Well that was a waste of 1.99 as I thought doesnt work ...you must be the only person who has it working...what device and was it beta or after release?

firestick lite, download app about 3-4months ago
version is 2.5.42 i just checked on Aptoide
before that i used to use my browser with nord on my shared account

since that went down i just signed up myself to try and it works fine
you have to have expressvpn set to canada-toronto
with the modded version posted here
see screenshots im watching it now

edit: tested this on bluestacks and it wont work on that, but on firestick it works fine

Attachments

• dazn1.png
    dazn1.png
    768.4 KB · Views: 9
  • dazn2.png
    dazn2.png
    317.7 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
firestick lite, download app from uk store about 3-4months ago
before that i used to use my browser with nord on my shared account

since that went down i just signed up myself to try and it works fine
you have to have expressvpn set to canada-toronto
with the modded version posted here
see screenshots im watching it now

edit: tested this on bluestacks and it wont work on that, but on firestick it works fine
Wierd then never had any luck with UK version always recognises it's not compatible with VPNs but other countries eg Canada DAZN works fine..your the lucky one then. Just final thing if you can check what app version you have.

2.5.42 i just checked on Aptoide
come to think of it i think i downloaded it from aptoide
i set it up for a friend on his stick using my login and it works for him to
try getting it from aptoide store and see if that works mate

it works with expressvpn mate 100%
been using it for about 3months now with express and about 1yr using nord
nordvpn used to work but that dont work anymore
expressvpn works fine
ive got it on now
try it mate its only 1.99 for a test line :ROFLMAO:
Thanks I've just downloaded it and it works for me I've got snooker on Dazn £1.99 a month bargain!!!!

That doesnt work mate tried it a while back UK version sub doesnt allow a VPN...are you sure it works ...also when did u sign up after release or beta?
Download the app and subscribe without vpn then once you have signed in exit the app and put vpn on Canada Toronto then go back into the app and it should be the canada version

Download the app and subscribe without vpn then once you have signed in exit the app and put vpn on Canada Toronto then go back into the app and it should be the canada version
Tried numerous times mate just wouldn't work for me ..always detected was using a vpn for UK region

It didn't last long i got 3 days out of it showing as blocked this morning
Take a look at Purevpn with a dedicated IP it should work. They get onto VPN’s so easily because you and thousands of others all share the Toronto IP. A VPN with a dedicated IP gets around this issue (provided the dedicated IP isn’t already blacklisted)

Back