New Gigablue UHD UE 4K UHD can you help me set it up again has OpenVix

Billy315

TK Supporter
Hi Guys

Have new Gigablue for bedroom.

I just cannot get it working.

Need your expert help please

Thanks in advance

On your other thread, I asked which LNB you have, you said you have a "unicable LNB". Can you please say the make and model number. I want to establish how many SCR it has. Every tuner across all receivers must be configured to have a unique/individual SCR. That way every tuner communicates to the chip on LNB on an individual frequency.

My guess is 2FBC boxes to 1 unicable LNB. Can it be done?

Yes. So long as set correctly and as Ferret said, you use a splitter.

With unicable LNB I use a splitter and both boxes receive 8 recordable channel using the 8 demodulators. Following Wilko3092 help with photos i managed to get this set up last night and get tv pictures with 880 channels.
Just want slky with local programmes.

I am just not sure how to use putty with my Usb . I need easy detail please.
I can not find my IP address.

Should I use willobuild? There was something about closing down.

Should I use willobuild? There was something about closing down.
I've only stopped doing the build for Zgemma H2S/H and the Zgemma H52TC as these were unsupported by OpenViX and took a fair bit of time and money to maintain.

Have you changed the provider settings in autobouquetsmaker to your local area?

There's a guide for connecting to your box with putty here: https://www.willobuild.net/files/Utilities/putty.zip

Had all the Tv progs last night in new gigablue. They seem to off vanished? Could this because other Gigablue is working downstairs. Changed user band to 9.. 16

Error SID not found in Pat

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 14
Last edited:
So have you got just one cable going from the splitter to the receiver?
One unicable to splitter and two separate cables to each Gigablue.
Last night set up through previous instructions on how to get the 8 Demodulators working.

One unicable to splitter and two separate cables to each Gigablue.
Last night set up through previous instructions on how to get the 8 Demodulators working.

So if you have a separate cable to each tuner why is Tuner B connected to Tuner A in your picture?

I now have channels working (yahoo). Freesat UK and have turned to AutoBouquetmakers Providers.
Region BBC Scotland/STV Glasgow. Is there anything else I should change in that list below region?

I don't know why the TV pictures appeared.

Had all the Tv progs last night in new gigablue. They seem to off vanished? Could this because other Gigablue is working downstairs. Changed user band to 9.. 16

Error SID not found in Pat
Make sure your not using the same scr frequecies on both boxes they need to be different from box 1.

Back