New here - a few noob questions

Gewber

I've only just registered here and this is my first post and I just have a few basic questions.

1) When I post in the "Request a good IPTV server" thread how likely is it that I get contacted by reputable, good quality providers given that i've only just registered here? As I understand it the good ones are quite cautious these days?

3) Is there any significant risk to users of IPTV as far as criminal convitictions go or is it only the providers at risk?

Thanks in advance and sorry if my questions are overly stupid.

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt if you have posted in the request thread you will now be inundated. It does say at the very top of the request thread to try and go with tk vet or vip. It basically means they have been here much longer than others. The best bet is take tests and do not sign up to anything straight away. If you like a particular offer then take a month sub.

With regards to quality be realistic. If you want true quality then sat is best. (Many will not agree)

Remember you are asking for a non legit product you take the risk but everyone here is doing the same.

The reason you take trials is to make up your own mind . Use VETS and VIPS you wont go far wrong.

When you find a trial you like take a month just for piece of mind.

I've only just registered here and this is my first post and I just have a few basic questions.

1) When I post in the "Request a good IPTV server" thread how likely is it that I get contacted by reputable, good quality providers given that i've only just registered here? As I understand it the good ones are quite cautious these days?

3) Is there any significant risk to users of IPTV as far as criminal convitictions go or is it only the providers at risk?

Read the guide on post 1 set out by admin and follow it then do monthly subs for a while.

100% take month to month to begin with.

Remember in the big scale of things you are still saving even paying monthly.

As someone in your situation around a month ago, I received around six offers. Three were from new users and three were from users marked as veterans. I'm not too sure how much weight the veteran tag carries, as veteran just means they have been on the site a long time and I'm not sure its a guarantee of how long they have been a provider, but that said I took trials with the three vets and to be honest I was happy with all three of them. I watched a football game flicking between the three services and ultimately took a punt on the one that head the best stream for that particular game. Ironically it was the most expensive service. I'm not sure that the extra expense particularly means better quality, but so far I have been very happy.

Trials are your friend. Don't let any sellers push you around. One dude gave me a one hour trial for a pretty solid service, but then became irritated with me that I wouldn't sign up for a full year at once.

He even tried to offer me a guarantee lol. Like, how's that going to work? "Sorry officer, you can't shut me down because I guaranteed my customers a year of service" 🤣

But like others said, once you find something that seems good, do a month at first. Ask about what support is available too. Easy reporting of a channel being down is good to have.

Trials are your friend. Don't let any sellers push you around. One dude gave me a one hour trial for a pretty solid service, but then became irritated with me that I wouldn't sign up for a full year at once.

He even tried to offer me a guarantee lol. Like, how's that going to work? "Sorry officer, you can't shut me down because I guaranteed my customers a year of service" 🤣

But like others said, once you find something that seems good, do a month at first. Ask about what support is available too. Easy reporting of a channel being down is good to have.
Use plain old common sense helps :whistle:

Ask them if they have got a support group on something like Telegram it makes it so much easier if there are any problems at all to have direct contact with them.

Back