New image files 4 the STARVIEW HD LAN (I was bored one day)

singhie

I have added new images files for the Starview HD with LAN called "I was bored one day" in the download section

You will still need a pay server

These images are better than the Carling software because they do not freeze etc & the EPG works

I have not created these images!

I'm just sharing these with you!

You use these images @ your own risk? But I've used them & they work brill

regards

Singhie

I was board one day - Downloads - TechKings

For some reason the upload failed, I think it was too big, I have increased the upload limit and re-uploaded it for you, I added the link to your post above.

(y)

Many thanks for the download the secret menu you mention in the instruction is accessed by 8989 if so I am stuck as after rebooting with Bootloader it fails to install, Any thoughts appreciated.

Maryq

i would say epg is from your sat dish and lan and not a website,some channels may carry the epg data.

I have added new images files for the Starview HD with LAN called "I was bored one day" in the download section

You will still need a pay server

These images are better than the Carling software because they do not freeze etc & the EPG works

I have not created these images!

I'm just sharing these with you!

You use these images @ your own risk? But I've used them & they work brill

regards

Singhie

I was board one day - Downloads - TechKings

I've flashed this Spiderbox firmware on my Starview Combo and after installing the 2 supplied update patches, I can't apply any of the newer patches that have been released since. Well I can install them but when I try to activate the secret menu by pressing 1111 it doesn't work. If I roll back to the older updates (dated 05 Sept 2011) then I can activate the secret menu again. Do you have this problem?

What version of software and bootloader do other people have? Mine says:

Ver F4.35, LDR Ver 00.31

The reason I wanted to update to the newer version was because I'm occasionally having glitches when bringing up/scrolling the channels list. It's quite stable otherwise (although I never tested the original Starview firmware on the sat side).

Anyone else have problems with not being able to activate the secret menu (1111) on all updates apart from the ones that are included in the 'I was bored one day'? Do you need to install a gift pack to activate it or something? Tried several times to install the firmware from the Spiderbox website but the 1111 will not work. Am I stuck with older firmware or have other people found a way around it?

Anyone else have problems with not being able to activate the secret menu (1111) on all updates apart from the ones that are included in the 'I was bored one day'? Do you need to install a gift pack to activate it or something? Tried several times to install the firmware from the Spiderbox website but the 1111 will not work. Am I stuck with older firmware or have other people found a way around it?

To answer my own question, it seems that, for me anyway, the Spiderbox website updates do not work properly. Downloaded updates from another forum and they seem to work fine.

Back