New iptv line

Borzio

Hi guys, a relative has just sent me a new iptv sub including the new username and password to replace the exodus app I've used on last year's firestick sub.
He sent the details from his telegram messenger but the hyperlinks won't work when pressed in his message. Keeps saying can't be done in a small screen.
I've tried pasting into different browsers but basically told I can't link as it is telegram.

I can read the https:// line which ends in a 10 number/4 number/4 number code, so is there a way to use the hyperlink without the t.me part in his message?
There are several links to apps and to Github in his message, so can I get there via Github and the number code?

Thanks for any advice as usual

Hi guys, a relative has just sent me a new iptv sub including the new username and password to replace the exodus app I've used on last year's firestick sub.
He sent the details from his telegram messenger but the hyperlinks won't work when pressed in his message. Keeps saying can't be done in a small screen.
I've tried pasting into different browsers but basically told I can't link as it is telegram.

I can read the https:// line which ends in a 10 number/4 number/4 number code, so is there a way to use the hyperlink without the t.me part in his message?
There are several links to apps and to Github in his message, so can I get there via Github and the number code?

Thanks for any advice as usual
You type the link he sent into Downloader on the firestick and it will install his new app/player onto your device.
You then put your login details in and away you go

Thanks Pabloescaban, I thought I had to go thru the link first then go to downloader.....shows what I know eh?
Cheers, much appreciated

Pablo's suggestion couldn't allow access to the link in the message as downloader couldn't complete the task. Same message from telegram on screen "message is private"

Telegram is starting to get on my smids!

You'd be better off asking your relative to get you more clear instructions on what you need to do with the information they've given you and in the long run it's probably best if you have contact with the seller yourself rather than through someone else so maybe ask if they have a support group you can join.

Pablo's suggestion couldn't allow access to the link in the message as downloader couldn't complete the task. Same message from telegram on screen "message is private"

Telegram is starting to get on my smids!
You said there are several links to apps?
It's one of these apps you need installing, you'll have to verify with him which one you need

You'd be better off asking your relative to get you more clear instructions on what you need to do with the information they've given you and in the long run it's probably best if you have contact with the seller yourself rather than through someone else so maybe ask if they have a support group you can join.
Sound advice thanks

You said there are several links to apps?
It's one of these apps you need installing, you'll have to verify with him which one you need
Yeah, I get that, thanks. It's telegram that won't allow any of the links to be accessed, all links still stop at "private" as above. Security i guess.

Is the /4 not the portal address of the server rather than a download link for an app?
That's what I hoped, jigger, that someone would say is how to go, but it's what i would input before the numbers stumps me, as just the https:// then numbers gives a blank.

Problem solved, got the links re-sent from a normal messenger and the hyperlinks worked first go, so all now well.
Thanks for all the input guys, appreciated as always

Back