New member requires Assistance

AlfieP

I have XCIPTV Running via a Firestick on my LG smart TV I’m fed up of the abrupt responses from my supplier expecting everyone to be as educated as he is the last straw was purchasing Shark VPN from him to solve the non working 80% of the time....... and it’s made zero difference.

I‘ve been enjoying Banshee on VOD and can’t get beyond series 2 episode 7 for around 4weeks !

I like the football and the range XCIPTV offers it just hardly ever works and I struggle when it gets very technical I’m ok with following instruction with a little assistanc.

I have virgin as my ISP and have something 350super fibre which is only 1 down from their best service.

can someone out there who is genuine help me get a better service please.

Welcome to the forum alfie,A decent provider should be helping to resolve it with you but there you go not all are the same. XCIPTV is one of the nicest apps around but may be its time to look else where as your not happy.

Welcome to the forum alfie,A decent provider should be helping to resolve it with you but there you go not all are the same. XCIPTV is one of the nicest apps around but may be its time to look else where as your not happy.
Thanks I know everyone wants the same but I’m certain no ones is as bad a service as mine hopefully someone will be along to help me out

i love the look of xc hav done ages but only use it for vod service have a paid branded smarters 4 tv works bangon

I have XCIPTV Running via a Firestick on my LG smart TV I’m fed up of the abrupt responses from my supplier expecting everyone to be as educated as he is the last straw was purchasing Shark VPN from him to solve the non working 80% of the time....... and it’s made zero difference.

I‘ve been enjoying Banshee on VOD and can’t get beyond series 2 episode 7 for around 4weeks !

I like the football and the range XCIPTV offers it just hardly ever works and I struggle when it gets very technical I’m ok with following instruction with a little assistanc.

I have virgin as my ISP and have something 350super fibre which is only 1 down from their best service.

can someone out there who is genuine help me get a better service please.
PIA works well. To tell if it is your supplier get someone to test your a/c for you.

I will test it for you if you like

You say you have tried a VPN.
Did you validate whether the traffic actually went through VPN (by using Speedtest or whatismyip.com) - on some devices the VPN service gets turned off when the APP doesn't have focus.

with xc in settings hit app n see if it will update to latest version then look in settings n change player to vlc maybe

with xc in settings hit app n see if it will update to latest version then look in settings n change player to vlc maybe
I was finding tonight that xc would not play on my custom app but switched over to smarters and bingo straight on. Did exactly as you mentioned and switched to vlc and worked asap

I had a issue last week with x3m which was connected to xeev editor. For some reason it would not update playlist. Went back to tivimate and it was fine.

Thanks guys for all the assistance I’m in the process of getting things sorted, a great site this so pleased I found you

Back