New/Old Virgin install...

woody6222

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
As above l had virgin installed in february after being bugged by a rep several times, l eventually gave in after telling him to piss off a few times, however he offered me a good deal with 200mb BB/Free installation/TV and fon for less than BB on its own. l have only ever used the BB and now my sat dishes have been removed due to re tiling roof l am forced to use the Virgin TV for first time ever, it is a bit strange to me but works ok except for the volume controll on remote and while using Virgin it seems to disable the volume control on my TV. What setting am l missing or do l have a faulty VM remote?

Do you mean how to setup your VM remote control to work on your tv. if so then its press home, help and settings, help, programme your remote.

Do you mean how to setup your VM remote control to work on your tv. if so then its press home, help and settings, help, programme your remote.
No not atall, the volume controll on remote does nothing on the vm box and the volume controll on tv wont work when vm is connected. ALso tried on anothe tv with same result

Back