New Openbox models coming soon/Android IPTV enabled

Just picked an openbox vx pro off ally this morning to test.
first impressions very very fast and responsive.
9.0 android and 32gb memory on it.

he is expecting to have supplies to sell in around 2 weeks time

Yes I would. I was the first person to order them off the site mate. ordered bulk and half already gone.

so yes highly recommend them. and many of my customers are ditching their old mag 250s for these.

Openboxes were crap to start with and with all the devices available now i cannot see them ever getting the market share they once had,Just cheap as chips and basic is what made them so popular.

Openboxes were crap to start with and with all the devices available now i cannot see them ever getting the market share they once had,Just cheap as chips and basic is what made them so popular.

i do get ur view.. but that being said.. these function just as ably as any cheap android box. but openbox are a well known name and give good aftercare

lol what used to make me smile.. was the various other boxes that tried to take their market share.. libertview skybox ibrave etc..

Back