New OpenBox V8S

Hey there folks,

I'm sure there are plenty of requests like this ... but i'll just add mine to the growing list ( in fact i've already found the dummies guide, but seems i have to have had at least one post before i can access it )

I've just bought a new Openbox V8s and looking to use it in conjunction with my existing Sky subscription. Any beginners info or idiots guides would be very welcome indeed !

Thanks kindly

R

Your welcome mate any help you require you will recieve on here most from just reading. Hope you get up and running soon.

That's a great tutorial thanks, i was looking at a zgemma but I might get one of these cheaper boxes to start with now.

Get the Zgemma mate, more fun, operate and look better, another £30 on top and you'll be as happy as a pig in sh#t lol

I started with a v8s got addicted and upgraded quickly. The v8 is now my nans pride and joy hahaha just goes to show tho they are user friendly if a 80 year old can use them (she also thinks i pay her sly bill for her now haha

That's a great tutorial thanks, i was looking at a zgemma but I might get one of these cheaper boxes to start with now.

Go zgemma mate, much better than opens, dont get me wrong the opens are good boxes but zgemma is up there, especially if you like recording etc

well I have recieved the openbox now but when I've figured it out I'm going to give it to my dad and get a zgemma for myself

Back