New PM for Christmas?

payneybhoy

General Election December 2019
Will BJ still be the PM?
Will Brexit actually happen or will Article 50 be revoked.?

All a load of shite to me mate borris joke Johnson needs to be gone brexit should've happened the first time round without delays tbh where a laughing stock of a country with all this palaver going on lol

To many Pms have a business and its not in there intrest to let Brexit happen, like the Drug minester who wont legalise Cannabis because her husband is the biggest exporter or medical cannabis aswell as Theresa Mays husband,There all Wa@@ers

If nobody voted at all in the December election would that mean we scrap all the government PMs and run the country by a new completely different system because this one obviously doesn't work.

Now I would vote for that!

Can’t see Brexit happening to be honest....lib dems and labour will form a coalition gov, either scrap Brexit all together or have a second referendum. Would the general public vote for Brexit second time around now they know all the ins and outs?

Dont really give a stuff who gets in. (As long as it’s not Corbyn )

but I hope the electorate remember how their particular MP have conducted themselves these last couple of months and vote accordingly!

17.4 million voted leave in 2016
There were no deals, It was simply stay. Or Leave. The democratic rights of uk. Have been dissolved by a corrupt system. and as my honourable friend Baz eloquently put it, Were laughing stock of the world..

Last edited:
Well who would the Boris haters like as PM? Screaming lady Sutch that gets her nickers in a twist every time she gets up to speak or Commy Jeremy?

they asked us to vote stay or go, the verdict was go, 3 years on they tell us that we didn't really want that vote, so lets do rock paper scissors, the world is laughing at us...... i have no faith in the politicians in this country, sick of hearing about it day in day out, it don't seem to matter what joe public wants , because they will tell you that's not what you really wanted, now they are out knocking on doors wanting your vote, they are a farce the lot of them, (rant over)

Still expect the corrupt conservatives to stay in power.

NHS will be fully privatised in next few years. All about the billions of trump dollars baby!!!

Austerity will get worse.

Working class peoples lives will be worse off with conservatives.

What peeves be bloody off is this corrupt government blaming the firefighters who put their lives on the line for the Grenfell tradegy. When it was the local MP who was the one at fault yet they make him a "lord" and brush off any legitimate enquiry.

Corrupt system is all over the world. People are always screwed because the rich and powerful corporations and people are always on top and can't be taken down.

I'd vote to remove all parliamentarians to the tower of London & rip up over complicated laws to simplify things so that the common man/woman can understand them, they have demonstrated to us all they couldn't find their own arses with both hands

i just cant beleive the people of this country are putting up with all the lies deceit that they are telling us well always have done and yes we are the laughing stock and no other country would put up with this crap day in day out look what happened in barcelona 2 weeks ago china/ france they just wont put up with it and the only reason the people of this country puts up with it is we are afraid and as for the greenfell issue is another matter they should be ashamed of there selfs for blaming the fire fighters who put there lives on the line for those people and theve turnt on the fire service that should tell you all you need to know the blame should be at the feet of the council nobody else and i wonder how many people in those flats had english passports? that we will never know

Back