New premier league season your opinions

channelking

So with the new season less than a month a way what you guys expect will happen.

Do you see big signings for any of the big boys?

Leeds think will do well but Fulham will go down and toss up with West brom and few others.

City and Liverpool again will battle it out with Chelsea and United giving them a run for their money.

Well wve already made 2 big signings a 3rd could be on the way with harvetz even chillwell possibly heart as backup but deffinatly need a new keepa William gone to arsenal Leeds want batshuay 25 million will be interesting season I wreckon and where looking at Henderson and triple his wages.
Can see it been a close call between city and kopties then the usual, battle for remaining spots as for relegation would say Fulham, will struggle for sure

M.City,Liverpool, Chelsea, Man Utd top 4, while WBA main object will be to stay up, but if they don't sign about 5 players I think we will definitely struggle along with Fulham.

Liverpool, City, Chelsea, Man- Utd are the top four for me, Chelsea could get 2nd, Arsenal and Spurs wont be any better than last season, I think Leeds will stay up and possibly West Brom, if the right signings are made, cant see Fulham staying up though.

I think with signings Chelsea have made and will continue to make fear they will finish above United.

Unless United bring in more quality into the team then they will just be battling it out for 4th position.

The sancho deal seems to be no longer an option which is a mistake on United's part.

See Messi wants to leave barca think City is in poll position but we could make a move

They have been rumors of him leaving for a few years But hasn't led to anything.

Maybe this season may be the final straw for him.

With his age and quality still think barca will demand at least 100 million.

IF he does leave and IF he comes to premier league City only club really who can realistically get him.

They have been rumors of him leaving for a few years But hasn't led to anything.

Maybe this season may be the final straw for him.

With his age and quality still think barca will demand at least 100 million.

IF he does leave and IF he comes to premier league City only club really who can realistically get him.
Not really as there is wealthy owners who don't like parting with money lol

Man united to walk away with it according to my grandson ffs ive never laughed so hard :ROFLMAO: if they get defence sorted out they will be right in the mix but need someone rock solid :unsure:.
Honestly dont think pool will win back to back titles its simply too hard these days but i could be proven wrong.
City's exit out of champs league was a massive kick in the teeth for them so i expect them to fire out of the blocks as soon as it kicks off.
Chelsea are my dark horses at the min they made some good signings but need consistency in this league and a near on perfect season which we all know is very very hard.
I expect leicester and arsenal to fall by the wayside due to lack of consistency but this is football and you just never know.....
Look at barcelona other night that was a complete arse wooping and know a lot of their players are coming to the end of their careers which probably dont help but they just didnt look interested and as for messi he was stood most of the match and got no intensions of any defending or making any crucial tackles etc :unsure:

Man united to walk away with it according to my grandson ffs ive never laughed so hard :ROFLMAO: if they get defence sorted out they will be right in the mix but need someone rock solid :unsure:.
Honestly dont think pool will win back to back titles its simply too hard these days but i could be proven wrong.
City's exit out of champs league was a massive kick in the teeth for them so i expect them to fire out of the blocks as soon as it kicks off.
Chelsea are my dark horses at the min they made some good signings but need consistency in this league and a near on perfect season which we all know is very very hard.
I expect leicester and arsenal to fall by the wayside due to lack of consistency but this is football and you just never know.....
Look at barcelona other night that was a complete arse wooping and know a lot of their players are coming to the end of their careers which probably dont help but they just didnt look interested and as for messi he was stood most of the match and got no intensions of any defending or making any crucial tackles etc :unsure:

Hope your grandson is the lucky charm for United :LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::LOL:

Yeah mancs played well other night just let down by final ball in goal area etc and resticted sevilla to virtually nothing most of match but thats how it goes in some matches and hopefully they do knockout shootout one legs in next season makes it more interesting and how the hell did Raheem sterling miss from 2 yards out ffs it was harder to miss than to put the ball in the net :unsure:

Arsenal to hit and miss to make it in top 4. Be same top 4 as season has finished.

Same as United were this season, and they scraped in. Top 4 doesn't require season long consistency, any of Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Leicester or United are capable of doing enough to finish in the places. City and Liverpool almost guaranteed top 4 imo.

This seasons Champions League and Europa League group stages both start in mid October, it will be the normal home and away games in the 4 team league format, 6 matches to cram in for all teams in nine weeks, the knockout stages start as per usual in mid to late February, and they will be back to home and away legs.

Yeah mancs played well other night just let down by final ball in goal area etc and resticted sevilla to virtually nothing most of match but thats how it goes in some matches and hopefully they do knockout shootout one legs in next season makes it more interesting and how the hell did Raheem sterling miss from 2 yards out ffs it was harder to miss than to put the ball in the net :unsure:

Ye they played good but the missed chances cost them big time. Guess thats how football is. But this has been the story for them not getting past the semis stage in cups.

Sterling miss will haunt him for sure. Absolute dolly.

Same as United were this season, and they scraped in. Top 4 doesn't require season long consistency, any of Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Leicester or United are capable of doing enough to finish in the places. City and Liverpool almost guaranteed top 4 imo.

Would say United did show some form heading into the last month or so of the league campaign.

Do agree 3rd and 4th spot is a fore gone conclusion. Even wolves has a chance.

With way Arteta is building his team wouldnt right off Arsenal come new season as I am sure he is looking to clear out the crap that has held them down for so long.

This seasons Champions League and Europa League group stages both start in mid October, it will be the normal home and away games in the 4 team league format, 6 matches to cram in for all teams in nine weeks, the knockout stages start as per usual in mid to late February, and they will be back to home and away legs.

So they keeping the 2 legged ties in the knockout games.

I actually think the current format of straight knockout is exciting.

Back