New Star Trek Movie

My brother-in-law doesn't consider me a full trekkie, but both of us and his son can't wait for this film.

that guy that plays sylar on heroes was born to play a vulcan
some of the trailers look good

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

My brother-in-law doesn't consider me a full trekkie, but both of us and his son can't wait for this film.

a trekkie is a trekkie, my brother is a big time fan
might get him on here to give us a review lol

dont they, really lookin forward to seein it now
been watchin some repeats of the next generation lately
imo the best series

I was a The Next Generation fan as well.

So give...anyone seen this yet?

First one of us sees it better post here!

was watchin one of the movies the other day wit the blond one from
sex in the city as a vulcan, man was she one hot vulcan lass

That was Star Trek VI, and yes she was deffinately one HOTT vulcan.

I will always remember her from Porky's. :Peep:

aahh porkys, now dat takes me back to a time of innocence
slapstick teen sex comedy, nothin better for a young man to
see at the cinema wit some mates

That was Star Trek VI, and yes she was deffinately one HOTT vulcan.

I will always remember her from Porky's. :Peep:

Kim Cattrell in Sex in the Jeffries Tube......... Hope to god this doesnt end like the ST_TNG films, after First Contact the movies went **** up and badly.........

Seen it yesterday and yes its as good as they say. I am bias as I am a trekkie but I went with a non believer, yes the wife lol And she thoroughly enjoyed it also.

Without any spoilers its hard to tell how good it really is so will leave it up to all to sit,watch and be very entertained. One thing I will say is Abrams has hit this right on the button and if you want to see how they all meet the storyline is excellent also :)

i have NEVER watched star treck, but based on the previews, i really look forward to seeing this.

Kim Cattrall, as Valeris.

As far as the new Star Trek film, can't wait till it comes out on dvd.

i have NEVER watched star treck, but based on the previews, i really look forward to seeing this.

Ahh, homie, you have got to be joking right????? Never even seen a single episode or movie? You are going to have to hit the movie store and get caught up mate, lol

Ferg and i are going to take away your posting priveleges until you get that resolved Homie. lol

Seriously, i thought everyone had at least seen one episode or one of the Movies. You gotta fix this mate.

I can't wait to see this one. Now that some of the reviews are coming in i'm even more excited to see it.

Back