New Starview HD Combo firmware UK and Ireland Cccam fix

NEW KnightRider_HD_Combo_+_0528+ C***m fix

Install this update Starview_HD_Combo_+_0128
before knightrider 0528 or update will fail (issue's with updating not working after carling/guinness already been installed)

KnightRider_HD_Combo_+_0528

THIS HAS NOW GOT THE c***m FIX EVERYBOBY AS BEEN WAITING FOR AND IT WORKS BRILLIANT

THIS FIX HAS 2.11 2.12 2.13 & 2.14 C***m IN

Now both files found in KnightRider_HD_Combo_+_0528 in downloads section

Last edited:
Hi Everyone

Can any one help me I am new to this forum. I have a Starview HD Combo+ with the LAN. The receiver is connected to the internet. I have my satellite dish on Hotbird. I can view all the cable channels but most of the satellite channels are scrambled and I can get them to unscramble. can any one show me how to use the card sharing to unscramble the hotbird channnels?

Thank you

no it doesnt let you downgrade from the carling to any other firmware, it just says check your usb memory???this freezings doing my head in.

Hi i have GrooveRider_HD_Combo_+_1214 firmware on me box at the min is KnightRider_HD_Combo_+_0528 better?

Im going to give this a shot, i've tried almost every firmware possible, and getting no channels what so ever!

i tried every down grade file i could find but no luck down grading. I heard on another site to use the Ireland fix till the next fix comes out soon. I had to factory reset install a few times an left it a while to get channels working. Still get channels freezing but not as bad. I also get error code 0 after connetied to server, if anyone knows what that is.

Hi, i have upgraded to KnightRider_HD_Combo_+_0528 with no bother, but now I can't downgrade. I have tried Starview_HD_Combo_+_0128 but get a firmware failed message, any help would be appreciated, chrs

hey, i have tried all the updates, including the New Carling one in this thread, but still no luck... it wont allow me to install the New Knightrider one... any help/ideas would be appreciated ! :)

have you tryed installing the older gryder_0128 first m8

does anyone know if the new knightrider works better than the guinness
the guinness seems to work fine for me.

ok worked fine for a couple of hours now wont connect mac error again on guinness.
the knightrider doesnt seem to have c.s ,is there any firmware that works for these boxes?:bang head:

Last edited:
Hi can some kind person confirm the knightrider firmware works on sat without the terrible freezing/glitching i am stuck on carling 529 but am gonna try the mac fix to reset everything and load knightrider unless someone tells me it is just as bad. i am not n3 yet so cable has been ok so far but i want to be prepared.

Many Thanks Ed

i have the hd combo do i if i install the carling fix will that be all i need to do to recieve channels or do i need to subscribe somwhere

help very new to this

can anyone point me to carling +128 download please

will this download get my movies and music channels back

hi im new so will this get my channels back on starview 5 how can i download it says need to pst before i can downlaod helpppppp

Back