New sucmnsee latest vix backup zgemma - 2s-s-h1-h2

Go over it again or have a beer and go back to it lol. Be something simple done that'll click! :-)

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Please can someone help. I have a zgemma star H1 box and it was working great with a old sucmnsee build. I thought it would be a great idea to update it to the new sucmnsee. Thing is now I can't get any channels to work apart from 1-5. The other channels are there and the line I have hasn't run out. This is had my head done in. I've hunted hi and low for a old build of sucmnsee but with no joy. Can anyone help with this or point me in the right direction. Cheers

If its not broke why try to fix it ;)

Please can someone help. I have a zgemma star H1 box and it was working great with a old sucmnsee build. I thought it would be a great idea to update it to the new sucmnsee. Thing is now I can't get any channels to work apart from 1-5. The other channels are there and the line I have hasn't run out. This is had my head done in. I've hunted hi and low for a old build of sucmnsee but with no joy. Can anyone help with this or point me in the right direction. Cheers
Have you reinstalled your line as it would have been deleted when you reflashed the box?

Hi guys. My mates Zgemma box is running this image running IPTV. His network is setup with a WIFI dongle. How do I change the setup for it recognise home plugs. I went to network wizard but there were no obvious options.

Over 30,000 downloads from Techkings.org members. Thank you guys and hope I've helped. Enjoy :)

Backup of Vix 4.1.001 17/04/2016 for zgemmastar 2s (will work fine on h1, h2 & s too ) NOT H2s, Hs, H2h VERSION BOXS.
Includes Kiddacs wonderful sky skin

EPG tabs and EPG Numbers

Please do not pester kiddac with questions on his skin if using this setup as a lot of it has been changed or as he'd say fecked!
He'll Hate what ive done with the place but its easy to change to your preference or look at his page for how it was intended. See his thread post 520 For anyone wanting to set it the way it was originally http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...rsion-1-available-download-26.html#post448501

I get comments about using tspanel for doing anything other than installing new or old plugins (most users wont need).
I dont and dont recommend that.
Use cams directly not through tspanel. :) :) :)
Anyway.

This download now includes 1 folder and 1 zip/rar file.

if updating by usb use the zgemma folder on usb as usual.

if using the non usb method use the sucmnsee zip/rar file.

ftp this zip file to /hdd/imagebackups/
(create the folder if needed)

menu
setup
vix
image manager
blue to restore :)

go back and follow earlier instructions for usb setup etc

Epg Tabs added
Timeshift disabled for stability and memory hogging

all plugins up to date.
all frequencies up to date

Set with mgcamd1.38. & cccam2.3 and with all mg_cfg and newcamd.list and CCcam.cfg files needed in place! Just edit ur details in and reboot! DO NOT SEND YOUR FILES IN. EDIT WHATS ALREADY THERE!

Do not online update Vix on any box from Airsat (ibox/zgemma). I have updates turned off anyway.

(If the box boots up without flashing you have usb issue so ask in forum for help :)

so first unrar the file and use ur fat32 formatted standard usb to put the "zgemma" folder on.
turn off box
insert flash usb in rear
boot up. Box should take 3-5 minutes to flash and MAY say FLASH on front when flashing. occasionally when flashing the front panel may remain blank, just give it 15 minutes in case. IT MAY STILL BE FLASHING.
box will reboot when finished
No need to press front power button or anything.

OK. Basically u need a usb or hard drive that can be wiped and devoted to the box.
That will store program guide and recordings and timeshift to rewind TV etc.
4gb is minimum I'd recommend. But more is better.
Once image is flashed and u edit ur newcamd.list file in usr/keys or CCcam.cfg in /etc with DCC.
Get the permanent USB/hdd onto a PC and quick format it.

Box off.
Usb in rear.
Box on.
Menu
Setup
System
Storage devices
Initialisation
Select ur drive
Red to initialise
Exit all

Menu
Setup
Vix
Swapfile manager
Blue to create 256mb. Wait
Yellow to autostart
Green to start
Red to close.
Hold power button on remote for 3 secs and select Restart (not GUI)

If you find that the screen is to large/small/off to side :
Menu
Setup
System
User interface
Position setup
U can change about here. Including transparency of windows.
If not working change to 720p and 50hz and try again.

(If u are using a large enough usb/HDD u may want to go to
Menu
Setup
System
Timeshift settings
Autostart ts after 30secs or whatever.
As it is u must press pause to start timeshift)

Menu
Setup
Service searching
Autobouquets maker
Providers. Wait
Sky UK (sd):area. Change from northern ireland custom to your area custom by pressing right or left.
Green to save.
Start scan. Wait.
Exit all
Hold power Restart

Menu
setup
System
Epg
Cross EPG
Download now. Takes 5-10 mins. Will seem like its stuck on Loading Data. Wait.
Happens automatically at 6.20 am anyway.
Exit all
Hold power again and restart.

auto bouquets setup
auto epg update set
cross epg setup to hdd
service scanning set to custom and HD replaced where possible
Includes mgcamd, cccam, openwebif, picture player, mediaportal, tspanel, dreamexplorer, Media scanner, permanent vfd clock, iptvplayer, cacheflush.

TSMedia, kodidirect and youtube plugins add manually. works best.
press plugins
green to download.
select and install. simples :)

Download here: http://www.techkings.org/downloads.php?do=file&id=568

Hey mate do you have the latest/last sucmnsee build for zgemma Star S receivers - just tried another build more recent and box does not like it ?

If people Pm me there email will send copy over Say if you want 2s or H2 s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back