New to satellite

nasirt

My starview finished yesterday and to be honest im quite glad as it has been so poorrr. I have heard alot about satellite so i thought I might aswell give it a try. I currently have a virgin media phone internet and tv line. However i do have a sky dish up top. What else would I need?

Thanks

The blade media 7000 is supposed to be very good for a sat setup

Have a read here and at the top of the stickies you will see a thread where you can request a pm for a recommendation to a good server.

Blade Media Satellite.

Yes i do believe you need the broadband for connection to the server, thats why i told you about the Sticky thread where you can request a pm for a recommended one.
Phone line i dont believe you need however someone else will know more about that and let you know about it.

re

no phone required just ethernet connection - there is spider boxes which come with gift to start you of very easy to set up

Last edited:
dream box pall make sure you read stickys......if you get stuck pm me more so if you new to sat,cos they are not plug and play cheap im guesin on fleabay cos people buy em and get stuck........but when you know how then they easy to set up and then you share the love

Back