New to this - what to expect?

Even with the discounts they offer, I find a legit $ky sub to be too expensive. I've considered now tv as an alternative, but it doesn't have as much content as I'd like, so I thought it would be worth trying iptv. I won't have an issue with the technical side of things, however, I thought it would be worth asking the community here what their overall experiences are like. With a good provider, can I expect all the channels to consistently run smoothly at 720p minimum? Will I be mainly dealing with resellers or the direct suppliers? If it's a reseller, then what kind of expectation should I have when there's a technical issue?

Thanks.

You will find very few actual providers doing the selling, they tend to be concentrating on running the server and let others do the selling.

A good reseller will be able to answer any tech questions you have with their service, on the other hand if it's a good service you shouldn't need to contact the reseller very often.

Any provider will answer questions about their service as grog has pointed out a good service provider won't need contacting very often only if channels loop or you have a specific problem. Some providers don't like questions been asked so that says Alot about them as a provider/reseller.
Various stream types are offered from 720 upto fhd although most fhd are just up scaled HD channels.
My advice would be take plenty of trials ask questions and if you like a service just take a month till you feel comfortable with the service, support,provider

Even with the discounts they offer, I find a legit $ky sub to be too expensive. I've considered now tv as an alternative, but it doesn't have as much content as I'd like, so I thought it would be worth trying iptv.

No legit tv subscription, or even a combination of all the available ones in the UK will give you the huge range of content as a good iptv sub. You'll soon be wondering why you didn't start using iptv years ago.

I won't have an issue with the technical side of things, however, I thought it would be worth asking the community here what their overall experiences are like. With a good provider, can I expect all the channels to consistently run smoothly at 720p minimum?

Expect and accept nothing less than quality, reliable streams, as long as you choose a capable device to run iptv on then there are really good providers out there.

Will I be mainly dealing with resellers or the direct suppliers? If it's a reseller, then what kind of expectation should I have when there's a technical issue?

I've had panel owners and resellers. Personally I prefer to deal with a reseller for various reasons. Try plenty and make your own mind up.

i have not used any sort of subscription to sky / bt / virgin etc in 20 years.

if you take any sort of interest in what you are doing and learn as you go rather than expecting everything to work i see no reason why you shouldnt be able to do the same.

(y)

You will certinaly get 720 content as mentioned some suppliers do full HD. The main thing is quality streams and someone who knows what they are doing the other end. Evrerything else i don't care about.

Back